Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’m a bit worried Frizzell fits the agenda we are highlighting
I see your point. One year impacted by injuries , was still in the origin frame and I know that he is a good character of a bloke. I’d support his signature.

If Penrith are resigning To’a Critchton and Martin it means there has to be collateral somewhere and it may just be Leinu and Stains.
Tuava and Ilongi cover the backs to replace Stains and Smith, Geyer and Blacker cover the middle. They don’t really have a backrow prospect, the Puru bros are a bit light on and Geyer has been converted to a prop. Makes sense to keep Martin. Crichton and To’a on the other hand have replacements. Though you won’t find too many other athletes like Critchton and To’a is an extremely important winger as well.
Forgot about Jordan Riki’s brother and young Hosking coming down from Brisbane.
Scratch that 1-13 is pretty much strong and covered with a strong junior.

If Penrith are resigning To’a Critchton and Martin it means there has to be collateral somewhere and it may just be Leinu and Stains.
Tuava and Ilongi cover the backs to replace Stains and Smith, Geyer and Blacker cover the middle. They don’t really have a backrow prospect, the Puru bros are a bit light on and Geyer has been converted to a prop. Makes sense to keep Martin. Crichton and To’a on the other hand have replacements. Though you won’t find too many other athletes like Critchton and To’a is an extremely important winger as well.

Think the latest article said Martin looking most likely but chrichton and toa still got a lot of work to do.

No apology from yappi API yet, was really looking forward to him playing for us next year, now I am really pissed of at the way the little bugga insulted our team, our club
& our supporters. he is coming to our Club with same illness all Penrith players suffer from.

SWELLED HEADS.

AND I WOULD BE HAPPY IF WE CANCELLED HIS BLOODY CONTRACT.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.
What a great way of saying sad to leave panthers, but looking forward to my few years with the West Tigers.

IS THE RIGHT WORD BRINGING OUR CLUB INTO DISREPUTE.

AND THIS IN ITSELF, LEGALLY WOULD PROBABLY GIVE US GROUNDS TO RIP UP HIS CONTRACT,
AND TELL HIM TO GO ELSWERE.

No apology from yappi API yet, was really looking forward to him playing for us next year, now I am really pissed of at the way the little bugga insulted our team, our club
& our supporters. he is coming to our Club with same illness all Penrith players suffer from.

SWELLED HEADS.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.
What a great way of saying sad to leave panthers, but looking forward to my few years with the West Tigers.

AND THIS IN ITSELF, LEGALLY WOULD PROBABLY GIVE US GROUNDS TO RIP UP HIS CONTRACT,
To be brought into disrepute I believe you have to have repute. Could be wrong 😑

SWELLED HEADS.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.

We came last and want to let best player go who we have signed for probably 10yrs plus before he plays a game after we let Liddle go. That’s smart business.

Talk about a massive over reaction.

Wonder if it's worth trying Noffa in one of the centre positions? At least in attack? Then swap him with the winger in defence? Naden, potentially
If your aim is to have him more involved in attack it’s pretty easy, you say to Noff, get your hands on the ball more mate and hopefully he listens. To’o seems to do it. I don’t think he’s shown much ability to play as a centre where you need to make really quick and intelligent decisions.

If your aim is to have him more involved in attack it’s pretty easy, you say to Noff, get your hands on the ball more mate and hopefully he listens. To’o seems to do it. I don’t think he’s shown much ability to play as a centre where you need to make really quick and intelligent decisions.
Fair point

Fair point. We need a marquee centre though and he is pretty good with the ball in hand.

SWELLED HEADS.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.

I don’t think hes started with us yet, so he can probably say what he likes legally.

I think he knows he did the wrong thing and will work extra hard to restore the honour to his name. Hopefully he will apologise on his first day and give the smug some lip.

Last season, Dane was doing donuts at colyton oval celebrating with smug and he’s had a constructive season. Desperately needs some power and weight, ala dwz.

The smug are a good side, but they are men-children in the head and having as a role model in Ivan who supports perverted sex offenders sets a poor example.

One good thing about Tim, he hates [This word has been automatically removed]wits.

Whatever my issue with his appointment and decisions.. . He’s got the personal values at ground zero.

He will drop a player for being a dickhead if he thinks it’s right.

A classy outside back who can create a try out of nothing is high on our list of needs, don’t think moving our winger is the answer , just my opinion though.

Improving all starts with better forwards though.
Friz would be good at the right price, I wonder what he’s after.

550?

A classy outside back who can create a try out of nothing is high on our list of needs, don’t think moving our winger is the answer , just my opinion though.

Improving all starts with better forwards though.
I recall Naden was the left centre for 2/3rds of Penriths 2020 season and if not for an injury followed by a bit of a scandal would of stayed there at least until Tago had debuted.

Latest posts

Back