Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I recall Naden was the left centre for 2/3rds of Penriths 2020 season and if not for an injury followed by a bit of a scandal would of stayed there at least until Tago had debuted.
Unfortunately came here and played like a Wests tiger with too many spear tackles, errors and not enough ticker.

Unfortunately came here and played like a Wests tiger with too many spear tackles, errors and not enough ticker.
I’m still holding a candle for Nado.

In my experience, unless a side has some get go up the middle, the backline will struggle to get into its groove.

You can win games with lighter forwards, but they have to make up for it by being courageous and busier than their opponents as a start.

I’m still desperate for a ball playing forward. Everytime we take the ball up we need options and I’m tired of seeing wingers die with the ball relieving pressure. Just sitting ducks usually when I think we could make more of it.

We’ve been too predictable. There were some spurts during Noddys formative games, some closer matches, but our bark was worse than our bite.

Disrepute.

To give something a bad name.

AND I THINK THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT API DID.

Dennis, are you by chance Italian?

Your posts remind me of my mates traditional Italian parents. They start off stern, with the thumb, pointer and middle finger joined….then the passion and anger builds…before they eventually explode in caps locks and try to hit you with kitchen utensils.

To me Klemmer would be a replacement for Twal. Both essentially similar in that they're both a bit on the slower side, work hard, make their tackles etc. The difference is Klemmer has much more aggression, a more powerful runner and can offload a bit.

No apology from yappi API yet, was really looking forward to him playing for us next year, now I am really pissed of at the way the little bugga insulted our team, our club
& our supporters. he is coming to our Club with same illness all Penrith players suffer from.

SWELLED HEADS.

AND I WOULD BE HAPPY IF WE CANCELLED HIS BLOODY CONTRACT.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.
What a great way of saying sad to leave panthers, but looking forward to my few years with the West Tigers.

IS THE RIGHT WORD BRINGING OUR CLUB INTO DISREPUTE.

AND THIS IN ITSELF, LEGALLY WOULD PROBABLY GIVE US GROUNDS TO RIP UP HIS CONTRACT,
AND TELL HIM TO GO ELSWERE.
Who cares. Seriously people are snowflakes these days

No apology from yappi API yet, was really looking forward to him playing for us next year, now I am really pissed of at the way the little bugga insulted our team, our club
& our supporters. he is coming to our Club with same illness all Penrith players suffer from.

SWELLED HEADS.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.
What a great way of saying sad to leave panthers, but looking forward to my few years with the West Tigers.

AND THIS IN ITSELF, LEGALLY WOULD PROBABLY GIVE US GROUNDS TO RIP UP HIS CONTRACT,
Lol

Take a chillpill

To me Klemmer would be a replacement for Twal. Both essentially similar in that they're both a bit on the slower side, work hard, make their tackles etc. The difference is Klemmer has much more aggression, a more powerful runner and can offload a bit.
Leinu has far more impact with the ball. He is younger and comes from a highly successful system.

Read has been saying Brooks to Newcastle for 12 months, 2024 maybe but I doubt 2023
And some... Michelle Bishop has been also (Until last week)

it will be Munster to dolphins
Douhie to storm
or
Dylan Brown to storm
Douhie to Parramatta
Doueihi to Storm - Is a storm in a teacup.... (See what I did there)
They questioned it back when they were reaching for players and now it's become all but a done deal.
Michelle Bishop had Brooks going to Newcastle for the last 15 Months, Now she has him going to Parra (IF he leaves the Tigers)
Dylan Brown is on record saying he wants to stay at Parra and money will only be a small part of it... I feel they'll sign him again.. For a couple years at least - He's got plenty of time to get paid.

At the end of the day, None of our Halves are worth what they're getting paid
- So the chance of them moving anywhere just to get paid less is already a long shot... Then you've gotta wonder if they 'd even get a game (Or the position) they'd be chasing at a new club....

I'd be surprised if any go anywhere, For the time being... Especially with the lack of options available atm.
And If they do go, It will be because Sheens and Benji don't want them.

SWELLED HEADS.

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE.

Bit over the top. The guy made a stupid comment after the elation of winning the GF. If he comes here and doesn't put in by all means put the boot in. I can't really see that happening as the guy is an out and out professional on the field. Looking forward to him playing for us.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back