Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Is this a gee up?

St George advertising on the Tigers Website

Attachments

• Wests.jpeg
    Wests.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 82
Burton is not a halfback. Moses is a halfback.
So? Manu is not a halfback either and I'd pay 1.4 for him too. Not Moses the dirty tanker though. But making someone of Moses' calibre the highest paid player in the game is typical Tigers.

I will grudgingly admit (but later deny) that Moses is a decent half, but there are genuine world class players we could be throwing that kind of money at. 800 grand maybe.

Re Moses. Wasn’t impressed with the way he departed, but we would certainly be a better side with him in the team.
would love a couple centres and a another back rower as well.

. Thought the roid effect wore off but apparently not.
Weeks ago I said he had sign up with the dogs and that he is massive and still on it I know a friend of his the same guy who told me his offer from the Rooster's a few years ago was $750 K aseason

Why should we have to take the Heat off anyone.

You are either a First grade player or you're not.
Disagree. Cleary , for example always runs behind good forwards who lay the platform. When they dont , he goes missing. When you have multiple genuine points of attack, it takes the heat off one individual.

Cleary, Nicho Hynes, Cherry-Evans, Adam Reynolds, Jahrome Hughes, Ben Hunt, all better than the Dirty Tanker, and I put it to you good sir that an uninjured Jackson Hastings with that Eels team around him would have looked better than Moses The Dirty Tanker.
manu cody walker jack whiting luke keary drinkwater

Latest posts

Staff online

Back