Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Doueihi wants just shy of a million apparently, I'd rather fork out the extra half a mil and bring Moses back if they're the choices.
Let be realistic. Cleary isn’t going anywhere and Moses is probably the next best option.

I’m not a huge Moses fan but if we miss out on him we are looking at at least 3-4 years before we have anyone better. There simply aren’t any better options on the horizon.

I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Doueihi wants just shy of a million apparently, I'd rather fork out the extra half a mil and bring Moses back if they're the choices.
Me too. Not sure what Moses is really worth but I’m more confident that AD is worth about $400k shy of $900k if he’s really asking for that much.

Bula’s not even a Development Player at the moment, just on a Jersey Flegg/NRL train-and-trial contract.

But he could be upgraded to the 30 if Seyfarth’s spot is freed up.
It's amazing Sheens sees something in a youngster whose emergence will assist with our lack of pace in the backline. Do you see him first as a winger when he debuts?

I agree with you Tom and with intelligent fans like you, why wouldn’t he stay at Parra.
Are you going to be wearing the latest, “special” beanie at Eels games this year?
Is that the one with 86 embroidery on the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 851
true both AD and Brooks unsigned so if they both play well to start 2023 who knows where they play in 2024.
Surely at some point Dolphins get desperate to make a Signing for 2024

It's all just manager games. He is 100% staying at the Eels.
I find it hard to believe as his manager is the same manager as Klemmer, Papi and Bateman whio Sheens has been dealing with and why would you strain relationships to that degree. I will stick with a guy that has proven correct at a high rate over many years here then you who just joined to stir the pot IMO.
@THE_POM is his name if you haven't seen.

If Moses does sign than 2023 will be a audition for both Brooks & AD to see who partners Moses next year.

Yeah, it's a shootout between the 2.
If Moses signs he doesn't get a say
on who he would like to partner him,
just like Api & Ice don't get to chose
who coaches them. Not how it works

think Sheens will try and fit both in if he can

Brooks becomes surplus if AD fires

Back