Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we had problems signing quality players before, the jersey fiasco is a nail in the coffin .

So far he has what 0 try assists 0 linebreak assists and 0 linebreaks for the season, I'm prob wrong but so far cant remember him setting up anything. Also think he's a bit dirty for not being allowed to go to Newcastle. Same as Douhi, been kicking stones since he was refused time in Melbourne last year. Reckon him not getting the captaincy this year over Api has just made him clock off, reckon they've both given.up on the joint and just want out. Reckon Douhi signed the extension to buy more time to increase his value and give him more time to find somewhere else. Reckon so far both their N.R.L careers are dead in the water if they don't.get their heads in the game and pull their socks up.
True - my worry is more that the only viable halfback we'd be left with is wakeham, and he hasn't really inspired a lot of confidence apart from that 15 min spell a few weeks ago.

So far he has what 0 try assists 0 linebreak assists and 0 linebreaks for the season, I'm prob wrong but so far cant remember him setting up anything.

Been otherwise engaged this season and have only watched the second half of the game against the dogs. Haven't bothered watching any replays of our other losses.

At some point in the second half, Brooks dummies to the right, a gap opens up which he goes through and finds Stains backing up and he put him under the posts.

So, I have only watched 40 minutes of footy this year and I can recall one linebreak and one try assist.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back