Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Make of this what you will, some bloke on Facebook reckons it’s legit, even doubled down when challenged on it. So is this Luai or someone posing as him who wrote this

Personal experience 😳 what a shock the media and its expert fans have created & hyped up this drama about the signing of my contract. 🤔Now that it’s close to being done I can’t sit here and pretend it hasn’t affected me to a degree.
Imagine being in charge of a group of young men & go on to accomplish great achievements & become apart of the great culture and community for your Club. At some point you can’t keep all of us , but I came to you to tell you I have an opportunity to set myself and my family up for the future but then you turn your back on me and walk off & refuse to speak to me. But before all this you begged me to please stay 🙏 from a manipulative I mean an emotional point of view and now you cowardly sit there and watch all this unfold 🫡 if this was your own child mmmmm once again you are hard done by 🙄 I’m over it 😡 sick of this injustice bullshit. I’ll always be grateful for what you and the club have done for me, gives me an opportunity to give my family a better life I actually wanted your approval and thankyou but you made this bigger than it had to be. Walking out like you did on your previous club I’m not surprised.
If Jesus can love and help a prostitute then I wish you and your family a happy Christmas 🙏🫠
I posted this in the other thread, but it’s consistent with this post. Part of me wants to see the dude doesn’t come across to me like he’s smart enough to write such a well worded, heartfelt and dare I say, slightly humble take on his side of the story, but the other part said, he’s a Tiger now so the guy is a genius. But anyway, FWIW

IMG_2197.jpeg

I posted this in the other thread, but it’s consistent with this post. Part of me wants to see the dude doesn’t come across to me like he’s smart enough to write such a well worded, heartfelt and dare I say, slightly humble take on his side of the story, but the other part said, he’s a Tiger now so the guy is a genius. But anyway, FWIW

View attachment 8678
That was posted here today western suburbs boy i think....or at least it looked like it was his post

Make of this what you will, some bloke on Facebook reckons it’s legit, even doubled down when challenged on it. So is this Luai or someone posing as him who wrote this

Personal experience 😳 what a shock the media and its expert fans have created & hyped up this drama about the signing of my contract. 🤔Now that it’s close to being done I can’t sit here and pretend it hasn’t affected me to a degree.
Imagine being in charge of a group of young men & go on to accomplish great achievements & become apart of the great culture and community for your Club. At some point you can’t keep all of us , but I came to you to tell you I have an opportunity to set myself and my family up for the future but then you turn your back on me and walk off & refuse to speak to me. But before all this you begged me to please stay 🙏 from a manipulative I mean an emotional point of view and now you cowardly sit there and watch all this unfold 🫡 if this was your own child mmmmm once again you are hard done by 🙄 I’m over it 😡 sick of this injustice bullshit. I’ll always be grateful for what you and the club have done for me, gives me an opportunity to give my family a better life I actually wanted your approval and thankyou but you made this bigger than it had to be. Walking out like you did on your previous club I’m not surprised.
If Jesus can love and help a prostitute then I wish you and your family a happy Christmas 🙏🫠
Wow, I put on here earlier today, wouldn't surprise me Luai had a crack at Ivan walking out on the tigers (Ivan bit of a hypocrite) only my view,
Very well written, probably sat down with his manager to write it ???

I couldnt see how Luai wouldn't be pissed at Ivan. His whole comments about luai being a risk at 7, could have directly impacted him and his family financially to a huge degree.

Really poor comments from a bloke who has personally benefited from luais hard work.

lol reading some of these supposed theories on luai are laughable

a timeline

- told cleary himself, penrith tipped the media off
- has been given the week off to finalise deal and rest shoulder, as there had been some swelling
- he is on speaking terms with everyone
- he met with the club today, penrith will waive 10 day clause once its done

a timeline

- has been given the week off to finalise deal and rest shoulder, as there had been some swelling
That was me who posted it… apologies if my mail was wrong the guy who I get my mail from is hit & miss normally. He’s the guy who told me the Fainu bros were signing when I said it on here but he’s obviously got this one wrong. Apologies everyone !!!!

brother its a rumours page no need for an apology 🫡

also on the tupou front the deal with the dolphins is 3 year with a 4th as a player option capping out at 575k in the final year

tigers offered 3 year deal worth 300k capping 400 in the final year

the kid could be anything

Even if it's not him the voicing is impressive.

I agree. It's an ego thing. I love Benji, and I'm excited by all the whispers about how players rate him. He has my support that's for sure. But if he keeps playing in the halves during training he will eventually annoy the players. Coaches stand back and coach. Yea maybe someone like him can get in and physically show a half something, but not actually "play" the entire role in a session.
Dude it's the first few weeks of the pre-season. Not even close to the entire season.

a timeline

mate, you heard anything about a late twist in the deal? ITK poster on Penrith's LU forums saying there's been some late developments. assuming Dragons in the wake of Dearden or the Dogs having one last crack. know anything?

mate, you heard anything about a late twist in the deal? ITK poster on Penrith's LU forums saying there's been some late developments. assuming Dragons in the wake of Dearden or the Dogs having one last crack. know anything?
heard nothing about it
the club has been so incredibly tight lipped about the process, all of the information is coming from penrith and them wanting to control the narrative

i would think it gets done and announced by friday

brother its a rumours page no need for an apology 🫡

also on the tupou front the deal with the dolphins is 3 year with a 4th as a player option capping out at 575k in the final year

tigers offered 3 year deal worth 300k capping 400 in the final year

the kid could be anything
wow that would be hard to knockback, good luck to him

Just got told a new "rumour" going around Penrith swap Luai for Burton...

a timeline

I hope to God we aren't dawdling with the submission. It would be just like us to wait till the final second to start drafting the contract

I couldnt see how Luai wouldn't be pissed at Ivan. His whole comments about luai being a risk at 7, could have directly impacted him and his family financially to a huge degree.

Really poor comments from a bloke who has personally benefited from luais hard work.
Cleary struggles to speak when he’s not getting his own way. It’s almost like his arrogance impairs him.

Examples; then.
When we beat them in Bathurst last year.
When we wouldn’t just release him from his coaching contract initially.

Back