THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

@cochise said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323136) said:
@tiger_one said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1320244) said:
@cochise said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1320215) said:
![Round 3 Final Information[1212].png](/assets/uploads/files/1616396613460-round-3-final-information-1212-resized.png)

As @geo has mentioned Billy Walters will be our special guest on the day. I will actually be interviewing him so if anyone has any questions they would like to have asked put them in this thread and I will add some forum questions to the interview.

Anyone who is interested in meeting some people who share your passion for this club, please come along and join us for our first event.

Is there any way this interview etc can be uploaded here on the forum for those who cannot be at the function?

We will be filming parts of the event and taking pictures, so I will see if there is a way we can post the video to share.

Thanks champion @cochise .
And asking for everything, can we get names to faces so we can see who are there from the forum?

@tiger_one said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323164) said:
![Round 3 Final Information[1212].png](/assets/uploads/files/1616396613460-round-3-final-information-1212-resized.png)

As @geo has mentioned Billy Walters will be our special guest on the day. I will actually be interviewing him so if anyone has any questions they would like to have asked put them in this thread and I will add some forum questions to the interview.

Anyone who is interested in meeting some people who share your passion for this club, please come along and join us for our first event.

Is there any way this interview etc can be uploaded here on the forum for those who cannot be at the function?

We will be filming parts of the event and taking pictures, so I will see if there is a way we can post the video to share.

And asking for everything, can we get names to faces so we can see who are there from the forum?

There are a number of forum members who have been involved in putting this together so there will be atleast 5 or 6 forum members there lol

Currently planning to be their although depends how my weekend plays out but am looking forward to it

@boonboon said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323187) said:
Currently planning to be their although depends how my weekend plays out but am looking forward to it

Mate, make sure you come and say Hi, it would be great to meet you.

I’ll be there. Looking forward to meeting ithers

@bathursttiger1 said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323238) said:
I'd love to come but it's way too far to travel to not watch a game live.

We are looking at doing this for some home games as well, those games are in the early planning stage now.

@tiger_steve said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323243) said:

How will I know which person you are? Can you wear a Wests Tigers Jersey so you stand out?

@cochise said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323250) said:

How will I know which person you are? Can you wear a Wests Tigers Jersey so you stand out?

lol Everyone will be wearing a Wests Tigers Jersey on game day..

@mike said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323252) said:
@cochise said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323250) said:

lol Everyone will be wearing a Wests Tigers Jersey on game day..

Oh

@cochise said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323249) said:
@bathursttiger1 said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323238) said:
I'd love to come but it's way too far to travel to not watch a game live.

We are looking at doing this for some home games as well, those games are in the early planning stage now.

Dont know how you planned things as well as you have...there are forum members who were at the early get togethers and when I requested someone for a Q&A I was blatantly told that no officials or players wether injured or squad members arent available on game day..
well done ...glad they changed their tune...

Wests Ashfield's advertising for our event on Sunday for those interested.

https://www.facebook.com/WestsAshfield/photos/a.284882618232318/3768218289898716/

![165079330_3768218293232049_4638550189298818341_o.png](/assets/uploads/files/1616767504292-165079330_3768218293232049_4638550189298818341_o.png)

Good morning everyone, just a reminder about our event this afternoon. A chance to meet some other passionate Wests Tigers fans, win some prizes, meet Billy Walters and Shawn Blore and watch the Wests Tigers take on the Newcastle Knights on the big screen at Wests Ashfield. Everyone is welcome. Note there has been a slight change in the prizes.

![Round 3 Final Information[1212].png](/assets/uploads/files/1616882192892-round-3-final-information-1212-resized.png)

@thedaboss said in [THE AMBUSH \- Show Your Stripes\.\.](/post/1323855) said:
Must of been a good 1...

It was very good. Especially with the win in the end. Everyone rode every play, the atmosphere was great. Pretty much like at the game.

A big thank you to those that organised it, and the club, and the players (Walters & Blore) who attended. It was a good event.

![28B95320-94FB-4371-8163-8FE34AC3F734.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1616964149496-28b95320-94fb-4371-8163-8fe34ac3f734.jpeg)

Thanks to those who organised. Was a great 1st event and I was very happy to win to centreline seats to next weeks game. Also it was brilliant to have Billy and Shaun along to do the q and a.

good work guys, I went to the game but will get to one next time.
Any insights into the Q&A ?

Latest posts

Back