THE BOARD - Tell them what you think of their performance, now!

They may have been accepted but have they been released in full?

If so what are they?
I didn't say they had been released, was more responding to the Non Binding part. Hopefully there will be some information released about the recommendations soon.

I didn't say they had been released, was more responding to the Non Binding part. Hopefully there will be some information released about the recommendations soon.
That's different,

That particular account referenced a media article with supposed Information.

If they haven't been made public it is pure speculation.

Truth is the owners are under no obligation to follow through on any recommendation and or can interpret and implement recommendations as they see fit.

There has already been massive change.

Most of it good.

Dorahy is gone which is disappointing, he may be reappointed I suppose.

There has been little bad press or disruption thankfully, and prior negotiations re our recruitment wasn't derailed.

But the reviewers aren't football people, so I suppose now that a good executive has been appointed any further changes must be approved by incoming board and executed by Richardson.

Otherwise there is no point and the reviewers hold permanent power.

There is nothing to say all recommendations will be good ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
That's different,

That particular account referenced a media article with supposed Information.

If they haven't been made public it is pure speculation.

Truth is the owners are under no obligation to follow through on any recommendation and or can interpret and implement recommendations as they see fit.

There has already been massive change.

Most of it good.

Dorahy is gone which is disappointing, he may be reappointed I suppose.

There has been little bad press or disruption thankfully, and prior negotiations re our recruitment wasn't derailed.

But the reviewers aren't football people, so I suppose now that a good executive has been appointed any further changes must be approved by incoming board and executed by Richardson.

Otherwise there is no point and the reviewers hold permanent power.

There is nothing to say all recommendations will be good ones.
What sort of massive change has there been?
sackings? Thats been an ongoing, regular activity?
No leaking to media? Well hard to find anyone working there to leak, the board is nonexistent and everyone else is on Christmas break. Luai had to do his own announcement 😂
Dont think we’ll see any change in the organisational behaviour until we see some activity?

Is that Zakauri Clarke?
Yeah, I’m sorry for crashing this sub forum, but @Tucker asked me if I had any current photos of him as he’d heard a few quiet whispers about him in dispatches.

So I obliged.

And I can’t advise my source, and I’m not claiming to be an insider or any other name dropping rubbish, but @tuckers information is spot on.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back