Things that make you laugh!! 😂

Old matey at the pub bragging how smart his dog was. For the final test Old matey tells his dog to run home ,get a brown colored egg from the chook pen ,be back in 5 minutes.Dog scrapped in by 10 seconds. Told my dog to get an egg,perfectly soft boiled and a spoon ,be back in 5,dog did as asked ,and did a hand stand in front of me.Old matey say;s there;s something wrong with your dog.No mate I explained were else can i place the egg?

Old matey at the pub bragging how smart his dog was. For the final test Old matey tells his dog to run home ,get a brown colored egg from the chook pen ,be back in 5 minutes.Dog scrapped in by 10 seconds. Told my dog to get an egg,perfectly soft boiled and a spoon ,be back in 5,dog did as asked ,and did a hand stand in front of me.Old matey say;s there;s something wrong with your dog.No mate I explained were else can i place the egg?
I am going through some avatar changes for fun, let me know what you like the best. I will change every few days or so.
Nighty night.

I'm taking care of my brother's dog at the moment. Whenever I sit down for dinner, especially when eating meat, she places her chin on my lap as if to say are you going to give me any. Haha.

Back