LIVE GAME Trial 2 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
I don't get the whole it's just a trial - a trial is your chance to put your best foot forward and secure a spot.

So crap man.

Wouldn't play Galvin because I don't want to ruin him, but I was impressed with his confidence the most.

That was pretty terrible. However we've had a lot of good trials in crap seasons so I'm not any more worried or disgusted than usual.

Worst thing was the same general lack of intent that no other first grade shows as consistently as us is still there.

Best thing probably seeing we have a couple of exciting spine prospects who held their own in the last 20.

Simpkin offers nothing other than a pass from dummy half. If that's all he's good for, then we don't need to waste a bench spot on him.

Galvin starts over Sullivan for mine.

Hard to get much out of that for the backs. It looks like we had no answers and didn't throw much at them. Halves an issue once again.

Lobb not amazing, but he is the only aerial threat. Need to use him more. He's gotta start. Staines was average.

Yeh sure it was a trial. But at full strength would you prefer to look good with workable combinations or dog shite. Pretty obvious which one right?

Staines has to go, reserve grade beckons. Offers nothing. Said it before, should of signed Flanagan when we had the chance.
Only good thing out of the game, is we have 3 weeks to go to fix this crap, and Galvin!
We have had 10 years to fix this crap - 3 weeks aint gunna fix it

Thoughts on Bula?

Running down Sloane was good and the step to score, outstanding.

Like him to be more involved from start to finish. Kid has a big future but still room for improvement.

It’s very clear attack wise our structure is terrible.
We need to sort that out to let Bula have the energy to play attack.

Bula can’t do everything defending like he does and then break games open with attack multiple times a game.

Staff online

Back