@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459804) said:
@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459802) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459800) said:
@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459799) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459798) said:
@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459796) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459790) said:
@BAGNF05

Are you going to change allegiances when/if Brooks leaves? Just clarifying if that's what you're saying....

Also, did you compare him to Daley and John's?
Lol again just needing clarification.

Anyway mate, I like you as a poster. Hope your break was good and looking forward to seeing you contribute more.

Mate, I didn’t watch the Penrith game, I washed my car. First time I’ve elected not to watch a game in my time supporting the Tigers (since about 87). On Sunday night I wasn’t miserable.

I will follow Brooksy with great interest because I believe he plays with ticker, and no, I don’t believe he is a great. But my point stands, all the great halves had great teammates. Brooks has been surrounded by excrement. Thanks Justin ?

I had to work so I missed most of the game also.

Brooks has has a lot of halves partners over his career and hasn't been able to make it work with any of them.

Although he may have ticker I think his ability has let him down.

His confidence is shot from playing with reserve graders and blokes just in it for the money in the toughest Comp in the world. Fresh start see what happens.

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?
Probably the only one you could call a reserve grader.

Unfortunately, I think Brooks may be one who should be playing reggies.

Forwards mate. Forwards win footy games. Backs just do the stuff that looks good on TV.

Forward pack is improving.
Few more missing pieces and its the best it's ever been.

And when we do make it into the opposition kill zone our halfback runs around in circles ?
Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

You fellas who despise him gonna enjoy when he plays finals elsewhere? #eggfacemoments

I don't hate Brooks.
I wouldn't think many people do.

He needs a fresh start elsewhere and it's better for the club also.

Wish him the best when/if he departs.
I support the Tigers, not Brooks.

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459809) said:
@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459805) said:
@BAGNF05

Are you going to change allegiances when/if Brooks leaves? Just clarifying if that's what you're saying....

Anyway mate, I like you as a poster. Hope your break was good and looking forward to seeing you contribute more.

Mate, I didn’t watch the Penrith game, I washed my car. First time I’ve elected not to watch a game in my time supporting the Tigers (since about 87). On Sunday night I wasn’t miserable.

I will follow Brooksy with great interest because I believe he plays with ticker, and no, I don’t believe he is a great. But my point stands, all the great halves had great teammates. Brooks has been surrounded by excrement. Thanks Justin ?

Brooks has has a lot of halves partners over his career and hasn't been able to make it work with any of them.

His confidence is shot from playing with reserve graders and blokes just in it for the money in the toughest Comp in the world. Fresh start see what happens.

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Forwards mate. Forwards win footy games. Backs just do the stuff that looks good on TV.

And when we do make it into the opposition kill zone our halfback runs around in circles ?
Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

You fellas who despise him gonna enjoy when he plays finals elsewhere? #eggfacemoments

Elsewhere ?
Why the question mark ❓

@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459810) said:
@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459806) said:
@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459803) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Take advantage of the platform set by the forwards. Identify space and then choose the right weapon at the right time. That’s a massive simplification but it all relies on momentum and having excellence around you. Our squad is not in the same stratosphere as the good teams. Let’s not pretend a good halfback would come here.

Your moving the goalposts bud.
We’re talking about our current halfback.
You were complaining Brooks isn’t surrounded by superstars like Laurie Daley and co
You’re just whinging about recruitment !
As I said earlier when we do make it into the opposition 20-30 Brooks stinks it up anyway ..
Madden showed more last game than Brooks !
But you washed your car instead lol

You want him to receive the ball at dummy half, pass to Brooks, Brooks to Brooks, looks for his fullback, he’s injured, looks wide, oh no it’s MCK, Looks past him, it’s flipper hands Talau. Nofo is staring into space, gives it to him anyway, runs sideways . You get my point.

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459814) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Take advantage of the platform set by the forwards. Identify space and then choose the right weapon at the right time. That’s a massive simplification but it all relies on momentum and having excellence around you. Our squad is not in the same stratosphere as the good teams. Let’s not pretend a good halfback would come here.

You were complaining Brooks isn’t surrounded by superstars like Laurie Daley and co
As I said earlier when we do make it into the opposition 20-30 Brooks stinks it up anyway ..

You want him to receive the ball at dummy half, pass to Brooks, Brooks to Brooks, looks for his fullback, he’s injured, looks wide, oh no it’s MCK, Looks past him, it’s flipper hands Talau. Nofo is staring into space, gives it to him anyway, runs sideways . You get my point.

The backs are pretty poor but so is Luke Brooks organisational and game management skills.

@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459812) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

Elsewhere ?
Why the question mark ❓

I think it’s in his interest to leave and I think he’ll go ok with a half decent roster.

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459817) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

Elsewhere ?
Why the question mark ❓

I think it’s in his interest to leave and I think he’ll go ok with a half decent roster.

Yeah, any player that goes to Melbourne is instantly better.

All a part of the parcels.

Brooks at Raiders though....
Can't see em raising the trophy any time soon.

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459816) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

The backs are pretty poor but so is Luke Brooks organisational and game management skills.

Those are buzz words. You manage a game when you’re in front. We never are.

How many organisational skills does it take when Cody Walker gives the ball to Latrell and he steam rolls someone. or draws the winger and puts Johnson away. People froth on Walker when all he did was feed talent.

@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

No mate .. I want him to get the basics right once in a while .. not really asking a lot for a 160 gamer but your blaming the players around him lol
Even Chee Kam has offered more in attack than Brooks in the last few weeks
You said you’d taken a break but comeback to defend your buddy Brooks lol
Go to bed !

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459818) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

Elsewhere ?
Why the question mark ❓

I didn’t say anything about a premiership

@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

Yep.
Hope he kills it wherever he goes.
I honestly do. I don’t wish him any bad feelings.

But you want to keep him? Give him ANOTHER fresh start? Haven’t we learned anything? This is the very definition of insanity!

But whatever, I don’t even think he will go.
Why? Because no-one wants him.
How do we know this?
Well, where is the offer? For a veteran who you say apparently only needs a few good forwards to become a finals hero you’d think the offers are coming left right and centre.
But they aren’t.
Why?
Because he flat out sucks. And everyone else knows it. We are a laughing stock mate believing in this guy.
Yeah the forwards have sucked for years too, but they have been held accountable. We have rotated forwards, had to bring in recruits as well as youth. None of the current forwards have been there for more than 4 years, most much less.
Brooks is the only consistent thing in all these years of crap.
He has been part of a number of tigers lineups. He has had his chance to take control in a number of rebuilds.
Chances he is unable to take.
He has seen off too many great teammates already, and too many coaches too.
Time to see him off now.

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459819) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459816) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Those are buzz words. You manage a game when you’re in front. We never are.

How many organisational skills does it take when Cody Walker gives the ball to Latrell and he steam rolls someone. or draws the winger and puts Johnson away. People froth on Walker when all he did was feed talent.

I think it's more complex than that.

We all saw his last play options over the past few weeks.
The short kick straight to opposition in the warriors game.

I'd say he has a lot to work on... but realistically he should be better by now.
The experiment has failed.

Best for both parties to shake hands and part ways.

@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459823) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

No mate .. I want him to get the basics right once in a while .. not really asking a lot for a 160 gamer but your blaming the players around him lol
Go to bed !

I don’t know him from a bar of soap mate, last comment from me, Wests Tigers have continually stuffed up retention and we are the schmucks left to watch the guys that got away play origin and finals year after year. Most of them I hate watching. The fact I would actually enjoy seeing Brooks have success away from our club speaks to the loyalty he has shown and the disgusting treatment he gets in return.

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459824) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459818) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

Always an excuse ?
#notbrooksfault

Elsewhere ?
Why the question mark ❓

I didn’t say anything about a premiership

The goal is always a premiership.

Luke Brooks won't see one in his career, just how he hasn't seen 1 finals game in his 10 year career so far.

Sure it's the Tigers fault though and Luke has nothing to do with that.... ?

@bagnf05 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459828) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Go to bed !

I don’t know him from a bar of soap mate, last comment from me, Wests Tigers have continually stuffed up retention and we are the schmucks left to watch the guys that got away play origin and finals year after year. Most of them I hate watching. The fact I would actually enjoy seeing Brooks have success away from our club speaks to the loyalty he has shown and the disgusting treatment he gets in return.

Loyalty. That’s about the worst argument.
1. We have repaid his supposed loyalty by investing the better part of a decade in him. He hasn’t developed. That’s no secret. But we still kept him. We could never be accused of shafting him! If anything, the opposite.
2. His loyalty has never been tested.

Loyalty- just another myth.
We don’t owe him.

@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Go to bed !

Loyalty… lmao
No other saps were /are dumb enough to take him ..

@hobbo1 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459832) said:
@BAGNF05

Mitch Moses
Benji Marshall
Moses Mbye
Adam Douihei

JOCK MADDEN?

So what do halves do ?

Go to bed !

Loyalty… lmao
No other saps were /are dumb enough to take him ..

So Pascoe offered him 850K why? Who da fool?

Is this the Luke Brooks thread? Hang on, that was the last thread I read, or was it the one before that?
Can we keep the arguments over Luke in just one thread!

@tigersj said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459837) said:
Is this the Luke Brooks thread? Hang on, that was the last thread I read, or was it the one before that?
Can we keep the arguments over Luke in just one thread!

True. Sorry got excited. Don’t mean to hijack.

Back to the wonderful team! 😆

After watching the Penrith game, young Madden was pretty composed and has a nice passing game, young Stef was great and Thomas M really had a dig, future front row and still young.. Also young Simpkin is a real player for the future, lot to like about this kid.

Back