West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs

Great to see Cini get a go at the position he's comfortable at.
He runs with intent unlike Mbye and although his defence needs work he'll put his body on the line. He won't pretend to slip over.
I thought Cini was rubbish in the trials but his performances at fullbaCk in KOE changed my mind.

@boonboon said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461913) said:
Cini has his chance tommorrow. Must stand out against the dogs to have any chance of staying id think. Ok with Roberts as backup next yr.

I would give Cini another year towards the minimum as we did with Seyfarth each year. Some players will improve when exposed to a better standard, other will not be up to it.

@gnr4life said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461901) said:
If we’re serious, all 3 will be shown the door. Particularly Amone. Hasn’t impressed at all.

He's made a couple of good runs that has impressed a few but overall, he has no motor to make more than one tackle a minute. In the 2-3 games I saw, he was always the guy lazy at marker or without inside pressure or didn't cover a missed tackle. Tries always seemed to happen around him..

Will the footy god's smile, :+1: and this be the game that finally produces, the legendary score of:
wests tiger **25**
bulldogs **18**

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461889) said:
So what about Amone, Cini and Roberts. New deal or still undecided?

If they where race horses you could get them in bunning's in the next few weeks. Just look in the glue section.
We have 6 spots left in the top 30 for next year we already have our back ups. We need better than them. If any of them are re signed it will show that a) someone in the club doesn't know what a footballer looks like or b) we can't get better

@kiwitiger said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461984) said:

If they where race horses you could get them in bunning's in the next few weeks. Just look in the glue section.
We have 6 spots left in the top 30 for next year we already have our back ups. We need better than them. If any of them are re signed it will show that a) someone in the club doesn't know what a footballer looks like or b) we can't get better

If you include Roberts (who I think will be here) + Hoffman being upgraded, there’s only 4 spots left.

I think they’ll sign Cini making 3 and they usually leave one until midseason to account for possible midseason signings.

Doesn’t leave many spots at all before the season starts.

@kingrobbie said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461989) said:

If you include Roberts (who I think will be here) + Hoffman being upgraded, there’s only 4 spots left.

I think they’ll sign Cini making 3 and they usually leave one until midseason to account for possible midseason signings.

Having a contract means little nowadays.
So few surprises for top roster spot openings I’m sure will eventuate.
That includes Garner, Tamou, Brooks and Nofa.

@innsaneink said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461976) said:
@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461874) said:
Moses Mbye out with concussion. Zac Cini in at fullback.

Pffft.. Yeh right

Quite a fitting end to Moses’ Tigers career.

A late scratching that barely makes a ripple.

@atown said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462003) said:
@innsaneink said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461976) said:
@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461874) said:
Moses Mbye out with concussion. Zac Cini in at fullback.

Pffft.. Yeh right

Quite a fitting end to Moses’ Tigers career.

A late scratching that barely makes a ripple.

Doesn't want to play against his beloved Bulldogs.

@dwight-schrute said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461917) said:
He runs with intent unlike Mbye and although his defence needs work he'll put his body on the line. He won't pretend to slip over.
I thought Cini was rubbish in the trials but his performances at fullbaCk in KOE changed my mind.

Cini will have to produce the game of his life if he wants to be in the fg side next year...
your quick to judge Mbye by saying he pretends to slip over,with no real knowledge,but yet confirm Cinis defense needs work,andMbye can play in different positions and defend reasonably well ...he will be the last line of defense come the game tommorrow so hopefully he can produce...
If you think watching him in KOE at fullback changed your mind about his playing ability,wait until he steps up to NRL level and see if he can do the same...

@dwight-schrute said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461917) said:

Not sure I’m quite as comfortable after his hands in his second game.

I was under the impression he was primarily a centre. Would have liked to see him get a crack there at some stage.

Either way I’m happy to give him a crack over Mbye.

It'll be a hard game but I'm keen to see how Madden and Cini go.

Big game for em both in regards to future plans one would think....

We need to really be on to win this as the dogs have been improving over recent weeks.

@momo_amp_medo said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462001) said:
@kingrobbie said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461989) said:

Having a contract means little nowadays.
So few surprises for top roster spot openings I’m sure will eventuate.
That includes Garner, Tamou, Brooks and Nofa.

Hopeful, but can’t see any of them leaving.

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462018) said:

We need to really be on to win this as the dogs have been improving over recent weeks.

They’ll both have blinders.

@mike said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462023) said:

I hope you're right.
Keen either way.

@tigerwest said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1460141) said:
@pablox said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1460136) said:
@tigerwest said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1460132) said:
@pablox said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459978) said:
@tiger5150 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459538) said:
@pablox said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459512) said:
@compensate said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459470) said:
Why is Chee Kam still playing? He won’t be here next year and this game means nothing for us. Much rather Cini or Hoffman get a go

You read my mind. That is exactly what I was about to write.

It makes no sense, other than a farewell game for the boys? Bugger that

Maybe, just maybe.....Madge is trying to win every game and thinks this is the team best suited to do that? Based on his efforts last couple of weeks, I'd rather MCK at centre than Cini or Hoffman.

Maybe, just maybe Cini or Hoffman are better than MCK

If they were, I would have thought they would be playing in front of him?

Hard to say, they're still young and raw. But if we don't give them a chance, we'll never know.

I just think they are the ones who need to put there hand up and scream, "pick me", but none of them really are, which is a worry?

How can they if there’s no competition for them to scream pick me

@tigerdude said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461915) said:
I feel that Roberts has a lot to offer next year. From what I see it looks as though he’s playing with an injury. If he’s serious and trains the house down this off season, then he could reach previous heights. But next year would def be last chance saloon..

What makes you think that

@goanna57 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462037) said:
@tigerdude said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461915) said:
I feel that Roberts has a lot to offer next year. From what I see it looks as though he’s playing with an injury. If he’s serious and trains the house down this off season, then he could reach previous heights. But next year would def be last chance saloon..

What makes you think that

Just a gut feeling that he will play well. Why I think he is playing injured? Well he seems to be heavily strapped every game and the amount of speed he lost throughout the season didn’t look right as from what I saw in the trial he still had a fair bit of speed. I think he has matured a lot and kept himself out of trouble. I think he knows this is his last shot and wants to make a go of it. But as I said he needs to have a big off season to reach his potential. Everybody knows how good he can be. I don’t think he’s finished just yet…

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462029) said:
@mike said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462023) said:

I hope you're right.
Keen either way.

They’ll play much better as a team with Mbye being nowhere near the squad.

Back