Wests Tigers Coaches

The trick is for coaches to improve not only the team performance but also the individual players. In this regard maybe Maguire failed.
For 11 years we have been a win one-lose one-win one- lose two team. Now we are just all lose without a coach. Coach can get poor players up occasionally. No coach has changed that. It’s deeper than the coach.

The Wests Tigers have had their first 4 choices decline the offer. They are now in a holding pattern considering whether to pursue a left of field option or ask Sheens.
Pascoe still tells his family it’s a destination club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Although Sheens himself told The Sydney Morning Herald that he was looking to make an appointment before the end of the year, chief sports writer Andrew Webster believes the conjecture surrounding his future is becoming somewhat of a circus.

“It’s a circus around Tim Sheens and whether he’s going to coach or not,” Webster said on SEN 1170 The Run Home.

“The reporters that are reporting that he’s in the frame for it, they’re not making it up, it’s coming from somewhere.

“I’ve talked to Tim Sheens about it even this week and he seems to run a line through the whole notion of coaching the Wests Tigers and that they’re keen to make an appointment before the end of the year.

Hang on a tick sheens said he wanted to appoint some around august so they could start tinkering with our cap ready for next year the night madge was sacked on 360, now he's saying he wants to appoint someone by next year.

The Wests Tigers have had their first 4 choices decline the offer. They are now in a holding pattern considering whether to pursue a left of field option or ask Sheens.
Is it that left when you get rejected 4 times? Lol

Hang on a tick sheens said he wanted to appoint some around august so they could start tinkering with our cap ready for next year the night madge was sacked on 360, now he's saying he wants to appoint someone by next year.
When he said that the club had him believing they could attract a rookie coach 😂

This is just embarrassing.... Who are the 4 - I assume, CC, Payten, Morris, Wolfe ??
So they fire Madge and have to pay him out and this shit happens.. I don't think any other club could do this bad.. Madge would of been 100% better keeping for this year then Kimmorley..
If Flanagan wants it just five it to him as no other good coach is coming up in the next few months.

Didn't the media say that Sheens was going to interview Morris next week.

This is just embarrassing.... Who are the 4 - I assume, CC, Payten, Morris, Wolfe ??
So they fire Madge and have to pay him out and this shit happens.. I don't think any other club could do this bad.. Madge would of been 100% better keeping for this year then Kimmorley..
If Flanagan wants it just five it to him as no other good coach is coming up in the next few months.
And the decision makers need to just pack their things and p$&@ off.

The curse, if there is one, seemed to start in the same year we sacked Sheens. Possibly the only way to break it is to rehire him, which we have done, and sack him again, doing it right this time.
We'll have to wait until the end of the season for Sheens to do a revue and punt Noddy, followed up by another revue half way through next season for Sheens to punt himself and collect the customary 800k pay out.

We must have a really bad wrap out there when 4 coaches knock you back and they are rookies.. There are only 16 top jobs available and none want to apply for our one with a new COE, Massive juniors pathways in place, Club makes money but they don't want to come.. WHY.. Has to be the leaders and board and this needs addressing URGENTLY

We must have a really bad wrap out there when 4 coaches knock you back and they are rookies.. There are only 16 top jobs available and none want to apply for our one with a new COE, Massive juniors pathways in place, Club makes money but they don't want to come.. WHY.. Has to be the leaders and board and this needs addressing URGENTLY
The CoE was supposed to make us attractive wasn’t it? Bow bowm

Isn't Woolf committed to the Dolphins under Bennett in an understudy role and succession planning? The owner of the Warriors flew to the UK to sign him only to be rejected so signed Webster instead?

The renowned history for sacking coaches I think has a lot to do with it. I'm sure the rookie coaches would be thinking if Madge couldn't do it, how can they. Not to mention the stench of their good names when they eventually get sacked.

This whole situation reminds me of years ago when the mining industry (WA) had a huge downturn; The company I worked for simply looked at the numbers, let me and the other senior go and kept two juniors. You know what happened? They couldn't get anything done and the company is now dust in the wind.

Is that even a saying? I think it's an old song.
.. 🤣

We'll have to wait until the end of the season for Sheens to do a revue and punt Noddy, followed up by another revue half way through next season for Sheens to punt himself and collect the customary 800k pay out.
His predecessor punted himself after completing the review, so it’s not such a left field thought.
Buzz was saying on nrl360, when he got challenged by Paul Kent, Sheens is non committal in public, but if you talk to him privately he is not opposed to the idea of being the new head coach. This was after the dinner party at Grappa.
WT appear to have a stronger focus on massaging the media content, than they do the outcome of games?

Latest posts

Back