Wests Tigers Coaches

Jacko is not well liked at the tigers and the club can’t get rid of him quick enough.
He's gone....

Do you have any legit info about him being unliked?

There was that goss early on about him & Nofo...

Honestly, he does come across a bit unlikeable.

Jacko is not well liked at the tigers and the club can’t get rid of him quick enough.
Unlikeable why?
Probably because he cares about winning footy games and gets up players who don't? Our ratio of blokes who are fierce competitors and blokes who are basically just showing up to bank their cheque is way out of whack.

If Tim Sheens is so sure that Brooks can run the team better then Hastings than why doesn't he get ask the boss or whatever and tell us why.This club treats us like mushrooms they keep us in the dark and feed us you know what..It's about time they started giving us some information about why they do things

Just get a membership for you + your pet and go to every game wearing the latest jersey. Wests see fans as commodities. #doyourpartbuy2scarfs

EXACTLY!!
Every time I hear DCE speak, Almost makes your skin crawl,
Like you're getting pocketed or something....

And the smug look he always has on his face like he knows something
everyone else doesn't....

Jacko is a bit like that, Talks a lot and super positive...
Kinda makes you think he's taking the piss or something...

That said, He's not really put a foot wrong that I can see at WT's,
But I'm not working with him all day - everyday....
Yeah, I don't like the fake stuff.....

Can see through it so easily.

For example,
When a player gets in trouble for some drug incident or something along those lines... they issue their half hearted apology.

Always an excuse.
How about... I did it cos i like it.
Nah... depressed, error of judgement, etc.

If Tim Sheens is so sure that Brooks can run the team better then Hastings than why doesn't he get ask the boss or whatever and tell us why.This club treats us like mushrooms they keep us in the dark and feed us you know what..It's about time they started giving us some information about why they do things
One thing that's probably worth considering here is that Sheens isn't likely to explain why Hastings has left the club until Hastings has, y'know, left the club.

He's gone....

Do you have any legit info about him being unliked?

There was that goss early on about him & Nofo...

Honestly, he does come across a bit unlikeable.
Tigers officials told him to stay away from training yesterday.

Nothing to do with himself & Nofo.

Jacko is getting some blokes offside at the club.

You wouldn't pick it with Jacko, but you'd be surprised if you heard.

Here come the "people dont like Jacko" crowd, back for another stomping.
How is he dis-ingenuous? How is he fake?
Some of those who were on here crowing about his arrival and what he would bring to the squad last year and early this year have now turned on him.
What changed?

Tigers officials told him to stay away from training yesterday.

Nothing to do with himself & Nofo.

Jacko is getting some blokes offside at the club.

You wouldn't pick it with Jacko, but you'd be surprised if you heard.
Apparently Klemmer was told the same...
Its clear that was because they're both released today.

Doubt that had anything to do with his personality and was a management decision.

I'd like to hear who he's offside with ?
Anyway he's released as of now.

Here come the "people dont like Jacko" crowd, back for another stomping.
How is he dis-ingenuous? How is he fake?
Some of those who were on here crowing about his arrival and what he would bring to the squad last year and early this year have now turned on him.
What changed?

His Jersey.

We have plenty of average halves, no good ones. Makes sense to release one and get a decent forward imo.

You are my halfback
The one desire
Believe when I say
Please go that way →
favicon.ico

As a customer / supporter of the club, I don't (And have never) felt like they owed me a personal explanation for anything on field really - Doesn't mean I agree with it, Or like it - But I am a customer, I don't own the joint.
I've certainly asked questions around sponsorship and membership validation in the past, But outside that - I have no say in anything they do with staff or squad, Nor do I require an explanation.
I get where you are coming from and I don't want to hear about back office goings-on, nor do I want player negotiations broadcast, but I think there is justification in the expectation of fans, that in certain circumstances, they are owed explanations - especially in trying times.

Fans are the lifeblood and identity of a club, we are not just customers. This is not a transactional relationship. Perhaps that's where the club and NRL have got it so wrong.

We are people who turn up and support, with our families through ups and downs, we pay membership, invest weekends, brainwash our kids 😊, parade around in the colours, adore the club notwithstanding any results, dream of success - all while foregoing any other alternative. You can't buy customers like this.
And if any organisation did have such devoted, lifelong customers, and ceased to inform them as to their intentions re future plans or a change in direction, then they would be wholly unworthy of such unwavering dedication and support.

Just to be clear, every player, manager and employee of the club owe their position to the fans. If the team had no supporters, then the club and its employees would simply cease to exist.

These are desperately trying times and you wouldn't blame any Tigers fan for switching off. In this sense, it is incumbent on our management to do whatever they can to retain this loyal band of supporters. If some of our own fans feel they are being treated with contempt (lifelong supporters), then their appeals for greater communication are arguably justified.

I'm not here casting judgement re any of the communication of the Tigers management. For some it is satisfactory, for others it isn't. You will never please everybody.
I'm simply disagreeing with the point that fans do not deserve an explanation.

Back