Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Thanks mate, we are going to try to be fairly consistent with that 8.30pm Sunday timeslot, depending on the day of the game. Trying to build a bit of a routine that is when we are live and build listener participation, thanks for your input tonight mate,
Yeah I've done many a podcasts in the past and it's tough to keep to a strict schedule so totally understandable if times/days change. Keep up the great work! Much appreciated!

He wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that aspect last year..

This year as a unit it's improved..

Not decided one way or the other...
But the fact he's not there could be one of the reasons for that?

He's young - He's adamant he's a 5/8...
If the coaches / club have any metal they'll move him to the middle and teach him to tackle.
Do it now before it's too late for him and he gets stuck in between both.

He wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that aspect last year..

This year as a unit it's improved..
Doueihi did a fair bit of arm grabbing last year at both 5/8 and centre. Good to see that Garner seems to have improved in that department from what I have seen when he has been given a run this year.

What a humble young man...

Respect for the Club and the opportunity provided to him .. extactly the type we need..

Did I mention I love him..
You are right @Geo, he is exactly what we need. I think he is my new favourite at our club!

I just listened to the Stefano Utoikamanu interview. What a great ambassador for Wests Tigers and the NRL. Very good questions too. Well done. Looking forward to the next one?

I just listened to the Stefano Utoikamanu interview. What a great ambassador for Wests Tigers and the NRL. Very good questions too. Well done. Looking forward to the next one?

We have another guest lined up for next week, so hopefully that comes off and we can make this a bit of a regular addition to the pod.

Started at age 4 playing at liverpool catholic club, my local, leatn something every day.

Back