LIVE GAME Wests Tigers v St George *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Real lack of runners and support for most of the game. Our work in D seems to be taking a lot out of our energy attack. With the injuries we have too many weaknesses in our 17.
Thought Musgrove and Tamou had a good crack. Prefer to see Toa and AJ in centres at moment freeing Garner to come of bench on the edge. Gildart in reggies please!! Simpkin on bench instead of Madden
Good points .we haven't got the best squad.so we play with what we got

Absolutely slaughtered that.

Very disappointing as the pack rolled forward all game...and Saints had very little.

Hate to single out one person...but we all could see it coming. Gildart is miles off the NRL physically.

Madge has to own this one.
Who starts ahead of Gildart?

Very weak game from the halves tonight.
Ignored the edge we shouldve been attacking throughout the night.

Brooks, better at 6 than 7 but Douihei is better.
Should find a new club.
I don't get the hate for him tonight. Plenty of other worse players out there lol

Our outside backs were always going to be an issue in this game but they still should have been better.

1. To’a not a regular fullback
2. Nofa
3. Gildart - rubbish and is only in the side because of injuries
4. Garner - 2nd rower
5. Asu - coming back from knee recon (below average winger anyway)

Forwards did their job these guys are 2nd/3rd/4th stringers for a reason

Our outside backs were always going to be an issue in this game but they still should have been better.

2. Nofa
4. Garner - 2nd rower

Garner can change professions

Brooks made some great defensive efforts. As a team though we were very slow and boring in attack. There were poor defensive efforts on our left in the last 20 mins too with players not moving up off the line.

I was worried leading into the game because of our injuries list and I really do believe if we had Laurie, Roberts, Ken, and Simpkin available we would have won.

Some calls went against us as well. I believe that Tuilagi try should have been given, which might have evened the scores.

There’s not much we can do about it now though so onto next week I guess.

We win that game if we had Laurie, Ken M and JTJ playing.. Gildart rushing up has cost us badly...he is not NRL standard!!!!..surely Peachy is a better center than the Pom

2. Nofa
4. Garner - 2nd rower

Man parramattas got all the excuses in the world with their backs out injured. Yet we are the same situation if not worse. We really have no centres available, except Gildart!

This is why our selections are super important and why it's stupid to waste a bench spot on Madden. Eels, Cronulla and even Penrith in their first half were flat, so was anticipating it from us due to the effort from our past two games. However thought we went OK but lacked polish.
Throw in the injuries and it's all caught up on us.
The well has run dry.
Peachey and Simpkin would be wiser choices, as we really need to start learning how to score some points and they are great support players (though Peachey's discipline has been poor).
It's back to square one.
Yea we are lacking players atm .

Back