WestsTigersForum.com is now on Discourse

Hello Kul - I tried to make a donation but it is stuck.

![image|112x85](upload://rWVOIb2MdxBXpFF1TyRbHBpHpD7.png)

going on for ages now :frowning:

@4jtigers said:
Hello Kul - I tried to make a donation but it is stuck.

![image|112x85](https://weststigersforum.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c3e41ab357ac2f2c398ff197d96090deed29b3b5.png)

going on for ages now :frowning:

I stopped it - just gave up on it.

@Kul said:
@barra said:
Started with the first use of the new WT Forum template. And only happens on this forum.

Will try the cleaning and clearing and let you know how it goes mate.

thanks, please let me know how it goes.
Once you do then I can run some more tests at my end

Sorry for the delay mate. I did the clean up but still get the reload, although less frequently…

Sorry Kul but I’m having the same problem as a week or so back - when I open threads it won’t take me to last unread thread. Seems to be stuck on when I finished reading at approximately midnight last night

We can't have this happening. I've been working for the past 48 hours on a sledgehammer solution.
All I can't ask is that you hold tight.

@Kul said:
We can't have this happening. I've been working for the past 48 hours on a sledgehammer solution.
All I can't ask is that you hold tight.

Expect some moments of downtime today as I'm loading in more RAM and another CPU

Thanks @Kul
I have been having the same issues recently posted above, including the 502 errors which are a new thing to me in such incidence.

Also having trouble of not going to last post read but going back to the previous lot, so have to read last lot again.

Had the 502 pop up a few times as well.

Good luck Kul - hope your solution works.

Members online

Back