Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…..to see us smash the Scumdogs.......christ I hate Canterbury Bankstown

Last game of the regular season.....

Farah V Ennis....redemption

Marshall V Dogs.....unbeaten....no corks I hope this time Benj

U 20' staking their claim in the Top 4

We failed again ...but hey this year they have provided great value....pulsating excitement, edge of your seat. heart in the mouth stuff ....

Joy....Sorrow...Tears and laughter

I'll be there....Screaming as loud and as proud as I can....WESTS TIGERS.....fire up boys...smash the Scumdog millionaire's

P S .....I sit near Sheens...Bug....... I'll bring the gun you bring the bullets..... :sign:

Dunno.

I've got tix, but i really aren't up for the game.

Even if we play great and win…all it will do is add further salt to the "what if" feeling.

If we win by 30, it will allow the coach + management to think "see, we are close enough" and not change anything.

I don't know...I hate, absolutely HATE games where there's nothing to gain.

I almost hope we got rolled by 30 and Sheens sacks Simmons and brings in a real defense coach.

It would have been nice if we had won one of our last two games. This game would have been a sell-out for sure.

There should still be 30,000+ there again though… mainly Dogs fans though.

nope, was going too.
win or lose will feel like shit

lose, feel like shit lost. Season over
win, feel like shit "What could of been". Season over

Stuff that!! I don't see any reason to give the SFS trust my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season's already over!!

not going only because work finising at 4 it killed me to get to parra game blacktown to campbo to sfs just cant do it fellas sorry and i mean it, sorry i would but as i state its alot of work and im very deflated after again 2009 and us not in semis, really sucks! :deadhorse:

@crouching_tiger said:
Stuff that!! I don't see any reason to give the SFS trust my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season's already over!!

I agree plus after how much of a pain in the ass getting to the last game I'm not going back there again ever..

Need to get my footy fix before I go into hybernation for 6months.

At least last year the footy was on til November.

im going…....
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
to watch it on TV

Undecided if i will use my Season Tickets to be honest, i havent missed a game this year (bar Melbourne & GC) but i just dont think i can take another beating this year :frowning:

Depends on the side he names, if i think it has a genuine chance at winning ill go if not it will be tv for me.

@Spank said:
Undecided if i will use my Season Tickets to be honest, i havent missed a game this year (bar Melbourne & GC) but i just dont think i can take another beating this year :frowning:

Depends on the side he names, if i think it has a genuine chance at winning ill go if not it will be tv for me.

looks like its the tele for you old mate :laughing:

saving my cash and mending my heart at the same time!…I've endured enough the last 3 weeks...Although I did enjoy the run of wins and watching them play live from the Canberra game, where I reckon it was the best defensive effort the Tigers put up in 3 years...

All the best boys,, I will still be on the forum, but not as much, looking forward to 2010...gee I hope Sheens learns from HIS mistakes this year and keeps players in their rightful positions...like Moltzen at 7.!..Ciao~~ :sign: :righton: :supporter:

Back