Woods Misses out - Tim grant picked.

underdog

Wow, don't know much about Tim Grant, however feel Woods has been hard done by.

Can't wait to see him fire up against the Storm on Friday though, and prove a point.

Bad luck woodsy. He'll play plenty of origin games in the future.

Tim Grant's last few matches were very impressive. He charges up like a freight train.

@underdog said:
Wow, don't know much about Tim Grant, however feel Woods has been hard done by.

Can't wait to see him fire up against the Storm on Friday though, and prove a point.

Woods and Keefy - sets us up well for the Storm match.

Woodsy is still a kid, so maybe they didn't want to rush him….....................but how the hell did KEITH GALLOWAY miss out. He's played for Australia and is in career best form.

Merrin and Grant are inferior props.

Tim grant is really good watch the game penrith vs manly. Although woods is unlucky to miss out Tim grant isn't gonna be bad
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I'm disappointed for the boys but it is great news for the game against the storm. Hopefully the boys continue their golden form and keep charging up the table

wests-tigers benefit from Aaron not being picked, same as not having Big keith picked.

NSW loss in selection of the team, is wests-tigers gain

I think that it is okay. Woods is a gun but it is only early in his career.

I think Galloway is a little unlucky.

@Tbone said:
Bad luck woodsy. He'll play plenty of origin games in the future.

**Tim Grant's last few matches were very impressive. He charges up like a freight train.**

I agree, he has been quality for several years now, and has stepped it up not Pet has left the Panthers. Deserves his crack and won't let anyone down.

Even though Tim Grant is ok, Woods has been the form front rower for the past month or 2…his work rate has been comparable to Gallens FFS!!! and all they offer him is 18th man?? Ridiculous decision regardless of his age.

Ah well, at least we won't lose too much for the coming games. Feel sorry for Woodsy...but happy for the Tig's

Tim Grant has actually been deserving of a call up for a few years in my opinion but injury and some dubious selection policies have seen him jibbed.

If Woods was going to come in I was hopeful it would be for Creagh since Gall was moved to lock I thought it was a real chance but so be it. It would have unbalanced the rotation to bring in another footwork prop to start.

Woods for Creagh and it would be an Origin side I would be amazed by

While I feel sorry for two guys who deserve to get a go I'm going to be selfish and declare this great news for the Tigers - Woods and Galloway on deck against the Storm that's more important to me.

Grant's call up is well deserved. How Merrin and Creagh hold their spots is beyond me. Stuart even admits he uses Creagh in the front row. Why not just pick an inform prop?! He's not even playing that well in the back row this year.

I don't know whose selections frustrate me more … Sheens or Stuart

Back