Alex Twal #206

If you want to put some real context to the discussion and make my statement verifiably inaccurate, then you would have provided the average of all games for all props.
No; that would simply be a larger sample size.

I was curious as to whether your statement was true, so I looked up the games front the last month and simply provided the data.

Unfortunately, based on recent form, your statement was incorrect. I'm sorry if that doesn't sit well with you.

You're welcome to spend the time, as I did, to back up what you're saying with evidence if you like. I don't really mind.

How about not just scoring but the match winner with seconds left on the clock
How about this: he kicks over the first line, and then over the FB, regathers and scores under the black dot? 😁And he smiles at MM in the 5th raw, and says "MM, eat your heart out"!

Too right. He has increased his speed a great deal. Just need Bula to follow him and get a offload.

Maybe this is something Bula needs to work on as well but it's hard to be too critical. The halves and Api should also be looking out for and offload.

Maybe this is something Bula needs to work on as well but it's hard to be too critical. The halves and Api should also be looking out for and offload.
We have Stefano,klemmar and Twal who busy the line or carry players. So much opportunity to have 2nd phase play off an offload. No idea why we haven't seen anything through the middle. Going to the edges obviously doesnt work.

We have Stefano,klemmar and Twal who busy the line or carry players. So much opportunity to have 2nd phase play off an offload. No idea why we haven't seen anything through the middle. Going to the edges obviously doesnt work.

I think we need to use the edges but I think you are right in that they are getting the ball without dragging defenders into the middle. I said earlier this season our middle forwards were good but not making busts. I think they've even improved and it's had to be critical now.

I like the idea of playing up the middle and getting some offloads to Brooks and Bula following our middles.

Your suggestion is the best I've heard. You should hit Sheens up.

How the hell do we score 66 points & twali doesn't score 💁‍♂️
Atleast we should've let the poor bloke kick a conversion from in front
Poor bloke will be tossing & turning tonight wondering how he didn't score
Oh well he might finally get one on Friday at home against the raiders 🙏

The improvement in Twal's game this year shouldn't be understated. Faster, more direct & starting to peak through the defensive line. Either he was injured last season (and maybe the one before) or Api makes it that much easier for our forwards to hit a good line..

The improvement in Twal's game this year shouldn't be understated. Faster, more direct & starting to peak through the defensive line. Either he was injured last season (and maybe the one before) or Api makes it that much easier for our forwards to hit a good line..
No doubt Api helps with go forward.
I also think the experience and positivity of Klemmer and Bateman is helping immeasurably. Papalii had his best game for us so hopefully he will come real good for us from now on.

Positive signs looking ahead but let's not get ahead of ourselves - we're still in 16th.

Back