Alex Twal #206

The amount of chances Api and the team gave him to score… meanwhile the other forwards find a way.
I agree he is playing better. He is just very one dimensional. Hopefully he can be used as a good trade chip with these improved performances.

The amount of chances Api and the team gave him to score… meanwhile the other forwards find a way.
I agree he is playing better. He is just very one dimensional. Hopefully he can be used as a good trade chip with these improved performances.

Good to see someone point it out.....

If we're getting rid of a middle forward in Joe, We're getting rid of the wrong one....
Offa does basically the same job as Twal - but better....

I agree, he's not that powerful close to the line due to his height I think. Guys like Pole and Ofa are able to burrow their way over due to their size and shape.

I think Twal is a great replacement player who can get good metres and not miss a tackle, but I can't see him ever reallly being a try threat.

I agree, he's not that powerful close to the line due to his height I think. Guys like Pole and Ofa are able to burrow their way over due to their size and shape.

I think Twal is a great replacement player who can get good metres and not miss a tackle, but I can't see him ever reallly being a try threat.
It’s not his height, Twal and Ofahengaue are both 190 cm tall.

Twal just runs so upright, whereas Joffa burrows and crashes his way through.

Not a slight on Twal, I think he’s a good prop, but I do wonder if he’ll ever get over :ROFLMAO:

He can't score tries but that's not the most important thing for a prop, he makes good meters, is starting to bend the line and I dont even need to mention his defence

He's clearly a good prop and the only improvement he needs to make is adding a offload to his game consistently.

Not a slight on Twal, I think he’s a good prop, but I do wonder if he’ll ever get over :ROFLMAO:

Not until he learns to run on the front of his feet he won't...
He gets turned away by Backs at the line...

Yeah, true. He needs to run through a gap somehow

Cambo crowd went apeshit that something postive actually happened there !

Next time that will happen - 2034

Wiki has been updated 🤣

Fy0XwUjaIAUGy7f

Back