Club Statement - Tedesco and Woods

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
You are correct :laughing:

I bet it's Geo !

It's not Geo mate.

Can you fix it please Willow.? Let those who wish to convey the greedy dollar sign message do so if they want, and let those who do not choose not to also. Its the same with Wood$ and Mo$es.

Unable to sorry mate, it's in the coding which I don't have access to.

Who can, it childish

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
love it, Tede$co Tede$co Tede$co

It's not true though. We offered him more money….

According to Bryce Gibbs we didn't

Bryce Gibbs has trouble stringing a sentence together. Take smoking gun at his word, no one has offered Tedesco more money than the Tigers.

@ said:
"Tim Grant and Kevin Naiqama are considering their options"

Good God, not them too.

I dont think they are loved by many here

I can excuse Kevvys errors as long as he makes up for them and scores tries
And i have Grant improve over the last 2 games too so i'd keep them plus they wont break the bank either

@ said:
The Tigers might have a plausible explanation for this but their refusal to communicate it is deeply damaging the club and adds to the reputation of dysfunction that is developing.

Contract offers have been on the table for 7 months. It's not plausible to think that is long enough?

Grant and Naquama considering their options….coincidently the two who Cleary let go at Penrith. Shock horror.

I reckon they have two options, play for Wests or retire.

@ said:
Young Mo$es Suli my not deserve it either…

Agreed…. though I appreciate the man who makes this place possible for us to share our opinions, and thus will defend his perogative to protest in his own manner, as it is his format.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary is secretly wrapped with this. Sure Ted esco is a loss, but the other 2 I'm willing to bet he doesn't see as a great loss and is probably rubbing his hands together thinking about the cash he has to play with to build his own team from scratch. Very rare for a coach to come in and have the amount of cap space at their disposal that he has.

@ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary is secretly wrapped with this. Sure Ted esco is a loss, but the other 2 I'm willing to bet he doesn't see as a great loss and is probably rubbing his hands together thinking about the cash he has to play with to build his own team from scratch. Very rare for a coach to come in and have the amount of cap space at their disposal that he has.

Not if he can't get better players , they aren't exactly battering our door down

@ said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary is lying on the floor of a dark room, sobbing, in the foetal position.

@ said:
@ said:
The Tigers might have a plausible explanation for this but their refusal to communicate it is deeply damaging the club and adds to the reputation of dysfunction that is developing.

Contract offers have been on the table for 7 months. It's not plausible to think that is long enough?

Grant and Naquama considering their options….coincidently the two who Cleary let go at Penrith. Shock horror.

Where is Grant going?

On the dole?

@ said:

You're spot on. It usually takes a coach 2-3 seasons to get the team he wants.
It's a rare opportunity for Cleary to come in with the ability to almost select a side from scratch and to build his own culture almost immediately. I hope that players on the market can see that opportunity and buy into it.

I remember watching the Bulldogs Panthers semi final last year and Cleary was being interviewed by 9 on the field. As Penrith finished warming up nearly every player patted him on the back and said hey or shook his hand on the way past him to the change rooms. I don't think Cleary will have a problem attracting and getting the players that he wants to have playing for him.

As sad a time as it is having these guys leave, it is also an incredible opportunity and the new beginning we've been waiting for since 2012.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
A couple of oosts i have written Tede$co without a dollar sign, but AFTER its posted, when you press submit, its changed automatically. Even in the preview screen, its without a $. As soon as you submit…its there. Roll your eyes all you like, its not at my end or with any other letter S in the post, just the word Tede$co.

Tede$co

You are correct :laughing:

I bet it's Geo !

It's not Geo mate.

Can I give a medal to whoever has done it. Tedesco & Woods. Scum for life.

Don't know if the fans will forget in a couple of weeks, suppose it depends on how they play.

Bad form today….They have hid behind their managers for months now, how hard is it to say, sorry guys, we have signed elsewhere for next year....

I hope they live to regret it...Could have been part of a wonderful era for the club...oh well

Woods in particular will be targeted on Sunday....Lets see how he handles that

@ said:
Why is it everytime someone types Tede$co, it turns into a $?

Surely that can be fixed, that is bloody poor form by whoever makes the site do that. We dont all have that opinion…... That sort of censorship is a disgrace.

No its great leave it on mods. I wish you both poor form and failure at your new clubs. Too not even inform the club. I reckon we bombard tigers management with emails to not see these guys again in first grade for our club.

@ said:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/aaron-woods-coffee-date-with-bulldogs-players-highlights-the-deep-troubles-at-wests-tigers/news-story/659f98ba591e0381ddc0c0cb4470b1e1

AARON Wood$’ appearance at a coffee shop on Wednesday with Sunday’s opponents, otherwise known as Canterbury players, underlines the deep troubles at Wests Tigers.

Coach Ivan Cleary must be finally realising how deep the problems at his new club go.

A small revolt is happening at the Tigers. Wood$, James Tede$co and Mitch Mo$es are gone, Tim Grant and Kevin Naiqama are considering their options and several others are also questioning their future at the club.
Wood$ and the Skinny Flat White gang highlight how deep the frustration at the Tigers is.

While Cleary was putting deadlines on players Wood$ and Tede$co, Wood$ was speaking to his manager Isaac Mo$es who told him he had not heard from the club in regard to Wood$ in almost a month.
How is this any negotiation? And so why a deadline?

Was Cleary even aware?

There is a smell on the Tigers.

Who would want to play there?

There is more at stake than playing talent now. From the outside looking in the Tigers appear a troubled club.

Once that assessment becomes popular opinion around the league it will become increasingly harder to recruit players. And the club is already clearly having problems.
Generally the only way clubs get their way out of trouble once in this situation is to go into the market hard and pay overs.

Either to one player, who hopefully others want to play alongside and so will help bring talent, or a group of players, which is highly expensive.

Enter Cooper Cronk, with Gareth Widdop as his sidekick.

The club has no other option.

That about sums up our club perfectly, it's about time that Go resigned , and we got a board that had a clue

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Where is Grant going?
He can go with woods if he likes, only an average player and that's not what we want.
But maybe all we can get to come here.

On the dole?

Members online

Back