End of season expectation

If I recall correctly, the rep players have almost always said that it is easier to back up on a Friday shortly after the origin matches, rather than several days later on the Sunday.
Yep most of the guys say that, especially if still on a high from winning Origin. Just get backout there and rip in again.

We have a log-jam season again.

Were 2 wins out of the 8, but really we would need 3x wins to get back in there solid. Yes there is improvement but not enough to see that kind of performance.

Lets see how we fare against Canberra. We were clearly outclassed vs Souths, vs Canberra and we will get a true sense of where the team has improved (or not improved).

Can we at least claim our traditional spot of 9th?

There are games for the taking for us , we have got better so I’m thinking 12/14 th is a real spot we can get to , anything better than 12 th we have done well after the poor start

I think we are all hoping 9th is realistic. Let's see how it pans out.

We have a log-jam season again.

Were 2 wins out of the 8, but really we would need 3x wins to get back in there solid. Yes there is improvement but not enough to see that kind of performance.

Lets see how we fare against Canberra. We were clearly outclassed vs Souths, vs Canberra and we will get a true sense of where the team has improved (or not improved).

Can we at least claim our traditional spot of 9th?
We have had 2 byes so we are 5 wins out of the 8 really not 3, Teams like the cowboys are yet to get a bye

Making the Top 8 would be a miracle but it should still be the expectation.

Someone said we are two wins out of the Top 8, but in reality we have won 3 games and the team below us on the ladder in Cowboys have won 5.

We are in form but no where close to Top 8. Hopefully this form continues, definitely feels better than not having a hope for the first 8 weeks.

Playing Canberra during Origin is bad timing. They won't be missing almost anyone enough to make a difference.

We have three games before our next (and final) bye. This block is make or break for us. Coming off a big win, a week off, and all the momentum. We realistically need to win at least 2/3 to keep any chance of moving up the ladder alive. I'm quietly confident we can get up against the Titans and even Melb missing their Origin stars, but this Canberra game worries me. But if we were to win 3/3 I will be ecstatic.

Yep TT this next few games before the final bye are make or break. We win at least 2 of the 3 and then get the bye points on top and we will move up the ladder heaps. Will be interesting to see how they handle this period after that big win.

Back