For the sake of the club, it has to end...

The club is obliged to discuss with its loyal supporters the serious matter of its intentions as to how it plans to deal with the farcical situation concerning the first grade side. Why have Pascoe and Sheens kept quiet so long on the matter.

I leave out Madge because he is only protecting his lucrative training contract with inane comments about his first grade side, i.e. how well they are training and other lies.

Come on Mr. Pascoe and Mr. Sheens - you each owe the fans the decency of telling the fans the TRUTH.
Whilst I don't agree with much of the stuff said on here by aggrieved fans, I do agree with Newtown's sentiment. I think it would be right for Mr Pascoe and Mr Sheens to address the fans about issues at the club (real or perceived) and just give us a heads up about what direction we are going in.

He is responsible for the culture and reputation of the business. He is running a punchline of professional sport.
I understood we are doing well $ wise. I know everyone is very disappointed with what has happened but the Board had the opportunity to address the issue last year and squibbed it.

I understood we are doing well $ wise. I know everyone is very disappointed with what has happened but the Board had the opportunity to address the issue last year and squibbed it.
I support a football team not a bank balance. But keep blaming the coach and nothing will change. At least the club can say we have $. That helps us. Not.

I support a football team not a bank balance. But keep blaming the coach and nothing will change. At least the club can say we have $. That helps us. Not.
This is his fourth year. One aspect of poor culture is outdated work practices. Now that should reverberate on this forum.

This is his fourth year. One aspect of poor culture is outdated work practices. Now that should reverberate on this forum.
If I give you four years in your profession with inferior people and poor culture you would fail too. Good coaches like mick potter and Ivan Cleary couldn’t make an impact either because the joint is rotten.

Most of the people have come on board during his tenure. He owns the culture in the joint after 4 years.
Yeah after we couldn’t keep/attract the ones we actually wanted because Pascoe has built a pile of poo.

They look at the reputation of the club
The on-field rep of the club. Yesterday, I can tell you the team looked lethargic in the warm up and it was obvious they weren't up for the game. This was noted by Sharks' supporters I was with at the time who expressed sympathy for our plight. You know what their answer was to address the issue?

The on-field rep of the club. Yesterday, I can tell you the team looked lethargic in the warm up and it was obvious they weren't up for the game. This was noted by Sharks' supporters I was with at the time who expressed sympathy for our plight. You know what their answer was to address the issue?
Let me guess, the solution that hasn’t worked several times before.

Players at the club have complained in the past they are treated poorly. Late pay, lack of support, having to foot their own bills etc. players talk to each other and everyone knows Pascoe is running this club into the ground. Wake up.

Doesn't the club have over $1 million left to buy new players. They can't spend it because no class player wants to play for Wests Tigers. This is a very dangerous situation. How does the club overcome it?

Let me guess, the solution that hasn’t worked several times before.

Players at the club have complained in the past they are treated poorly. Late pay, lack of support, having to foot their own bills etc. players talk to each other and everyone knows Pascoe is running this club into the ground. Wake up.

Do you really believe players give a rats about Pascoe when signing? Would you believe they would make enquiries about matters/people that directly impact them?

Back