OFFICIAL Jake Averillo #?

At the GF
watching the state championship final good news
Dolphins leading 40-4 at half time and the tigers recruit Jake Averillo having a blinder
Playing 5/8 he has 2 tries
3 try assists 3 line breaks and 2 line break assists
Not bad for 40 mins
 
If it's a choice between A.D. and Averillo at 6 you'd have to go with Jake based on his ball handling .
I don't know that we can waste him wider. He needs to be touching the ball.

He'd be a better 1 than the million dollar man, but that's never gonna happen
 
If it's a choice between A.D. and Averillo at 6 you'd have to go with Jake based on his ball handling .
I don't know that we can waste him wider. He needs to be touching the ball.

He'd be a better 1 than the million dollar man, but that's never gonna happen
It’ll be Fainu and Madden in the halves round 1, with Averillo at centre

Personally I don’t like Madden in the halves, he’s too inconsistent. Don’t think we will make the 8 with him there
 
Back
Top