Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099166) said:
@swag_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099164) said:
@wokesmoke said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099163) said:
@swag_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099160) said:
So did mitchell actually have a meeting with us today or was it just all rumours with no spark?

First up in the morning

Was it a positive meeting?

He doesn't know, it's smoking gun stirring everyone again.

Wrong. I liased with mr Pascoe this morning as previously stated. He is 50/50 on how it will go. End of the day, when it comes time to put pen to paper if he can forgo close to 1 million dollars over a
4 year period then that’s on him.

He can either follow in footsteps at Souths or create his own footsteps at the tigers.

No one really knows the character of the man.

I am in no way associated with this smoking gun person

@wokesmoke said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099168) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099166) said:
So did mitchell actually have a meeting with us today or was it just all rumours with no spark?

First up in the morning

Wrong. I liased with mr Pascoe this morning as previously stated. He is 50/50 on how it will go. End of the day, when it comes time to put pen to paper if he can forgo close to 1 million dollars over a

He can either follow in footsteps at Souths or create his own footsteps at the tigers.

What's the relationship between you and Pasdog?

@Cairnstigers said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099152) said:
In all of this innuendo we have not heard one word from Latrell himself as to what he actually wants or what his thoughts are
I am sure is is not entirely happy with his current situation but he now has a new manager to sort that out for him
I am certain he got rid of his last manager because he wasn't happy with the way things were being handled
Let's hope his new manager can put this to be quickly one way or another
Then we can all move on

I am not sure, but his reasoning for not speaking could be because he does not want to be accountable or answer difficult questions. His change of management may be because he is easily lead.

Everyone makes these players out to be victims, but at the end of the day a manager is their employee not the other way around. The manager cannot sign a contract on their behalf

@finnzo said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099170) said:
Would be a great time for the Pom to pop his head up

Pom only pops up AFTER something happens to explain what happened these days.

@Harvey said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099171) said:
but at the end of the day a manager is their employee

That is simply incorrect!

First up in the morning

I don't understand why you are being associated with this Mr Smoking Gun and his successors on this forum. It's as plain as the nose on your face that you are far too polite and civil to be these other people. The way you conduct yourself with your manners and insightful information makes you a credit to this forum. If anything I think you could be related to another forum member Magpies1963, perhaps the product of a illicit night of passion at the Chullora or Bass Hill drive-in.

@coivtny said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099176) said:

First up in the morning

I don't understand why you are being associated with this Mr Smoking Gun and his successors on this forum. It's as plain as the nose on your face that you are far too polite and civil to be these other people. The way you conduct yourself with your manners and insightful information makes you a credit to this forum. If anything I think you could be related to another forum member Magpies1963, perhaps the product of a illicit night of passion at the Chullora or Bass Hill drive-in.

Thankyou mr coivtny.

@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099172) said:

Pom only pops up AFTER something happens to explain what happened these days.

Nice cast

POM doesn't appear to have a registered account anymore, perhaps Mods can confirm.

Ahh well hopefully if he does go to rabbits the roosters hold it up till end of pre season least that way he will be in the condition we got Jennings in. We need a lucky break

@AJ1 said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099182) said:

POM doesn't appear to have a registered account anymore, perhaps Mods can confirm.

Are we the only forum that have zero insiders?

@finnzo said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099187) said:
From what I’ve heard roosters are on our side haha

They'll work with dark magic if it means he doesn't join souths

@coivtny said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099176) said:

First up in the morning

Comment of the year.

@AJ1 said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099182) said:

Still there
https://weststigersforum.com/user/the_pom

First up in the morning

**I am in no way associated with this smoking gun person**

And yet you come up with the exact same 'inside info' crap as he did....how strange?

Yeah he can tell u what info he read on Twitter ..
He's no inside guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back