Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Compass said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099118) said:
@Tiger_Steve said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099116) said:
@Compass said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099106) said:
@Sausagesorcerer said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099103) said:
If LM signs with us I’ll be paying for my first visit to the bunnies forum ?

I've popped in there before and I can tell you if he doesnt sign with Souths there will be unprecedented wailing and teeth gnashing. Be fun to watch.

That’s going to happen regardless. Just not sure which forum yet!

There's a difference....most of us have accepted he probably won't come here. They are certain they've got him! A much bigger fall.

Mate I’m going to fall a mile. It’s not that it’s Latrell Mitchell. It’s that we need to prove (to ourselves) we can build a strong roster not made up of only hopefuls and retirees. We land Mitchell and/or Addo-Carr and we lose our weak identity. Big moment in our short term future in my eyes.

Man, you could almost write a book about this craziness. Clueless player who thought he could play games with the top, most astute club, a hard nosed club, a possibly rogue agent doing things, another third party talking for the player, meetings with as many clubs as possible, salary cap constraining clubs, player trades, early releases, south's coach and,admin lying about interest, media guessing everywhere.

@Sausagesorcerer said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099103) said:
If LM signs with us I’ll be paying for my first visit to the bunnies forum 😆

I don’t even want to sign him, however it might be worth it just see those arrogant smirks get wiped off their faces

@Tiger_Steve said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099120) said:
@Compass said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099118) said:
@Tiger_Steve said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099116) said:
@Compass said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099106) said:
If LM signs with us I’ll be paying for my first visit to the bunnies forum ?

I've popped in there before and I can tell you if he doesnt sign with Souths there will be unprecedented wailing and teeth gnashing. Be fun to watch.

That’s going to happen regardless. Just not sure which forum yet!

There's a difference....most of us have accepted he probably won't come here. They are certain they've got him! A much bigger fall.

Mate I’m going to fall a mile. It’s not that it’s Latrell Mitchell. It’s that we need to prove (to ourselves) we can build a strong roster not made up of only hopefuls and retirees. We land Mitchell and/or Addo-Carr and we lose our weak identity. Big moment in our short term future in my eyes.

I reckon the club is putting in a huge behind the scenes effort to bring JAC home... If we are to sign LM, he will have to come begging to join us and pass a psychometric exam before being offered a contract anywhere near what we originally offered.

@fainty said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099128) said:
What ever the case, this will drag on for another weeki reckon!

Let's hope not. It's like listening to Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music on repeat at the moment.

If Souths sign Latrell I reckon they’d need to payout his contract to the roosters. On the other hand.. if Latrell signs with Tigers, well let’s just say for some reason we appear to have a more congenial relationship with the roosters. IMO

If the Tigers are seriously requiring a psychometric exam of Mitchell, then they will find out exactly what he’s thinking, you can’t fudge those tests

@rex2ce said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099140) said:
If the Tigers are seriously requiring a psychometric exam of Mitchell, then they will find out exactly what he’s thinking, you can’t fudge those tests

yeah, but you need to be able to comprehend the questions.....

I don’t think he is a as stupid as people make him out to be go and watch any interview with him in it and he is always well spoken and polite

In all of this innuendo we have not heard one word from Latrell himself as to what he actually wants or what his thoughts are
I am sure is is not entirely happy with his current situation but he now has a new manager to sort that out for him
I am certain he got rid of his last manager because he wasn't happy with the way things were being handled
Let's hope his new manager can put this to be quickly one way or another
Then we can all move on

A bit much for a player that is not coming. I suppose Its the offseason. Pascoe has already shut this down and if you have the biggest offer on the table and a player doesn’t sign that won’t be changing. He will be at Souths on a reduced contract with Souths Cares sponsoring him for the difference to replace Inglis.

@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099131) said:
@fainty said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099128) said:
What ever the case, this will drag on for another weeki reckon!

Let's hope not. It's like listening to Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music on repeat at the moment.

Wasn't sure if referencing that album was a good thing or a bad thing so I googled it, pretty accurate comment id say.

@swag_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099160) said:
So did mitchell actually have a meeting with us today or was it just all rumours with no spark?

It was all smoke and no woke.

Forgotten man nrl rumours said there is a meeting scheduled for this week he has been pretty spot on with everything so far

So did mitchell actually have a meeting with us today or was it just all rumours with no spark?

First up in the morning

@wokesmoke said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099163) said:

First up in the morning

Was it a positive meeting?

@swag_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099164) said:
@wokesmoke said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1099163) said:

First up in the morning

Was it a positive meeting?

He doesn't know, it's smoking gun stirring everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back