Believe in the team boys
Believe
We all wanted the win and we got it
I know it's only the 1st game but what a fantastic result
The kick from LOLOHEA
This will do him the world of good
This is massive for the boys
Looking forward to next week

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: All Hale Ivan

Brilliant team effort, the attitude and effort in defence won that game for us. Our attack never really clicked but the effort on effort late in the game was the difference. Never lost our bundle like we used to and the whole team stayed composed.

Thompson was very good all game, Lolohea looked short of a run but was alright, Marsters with his offloads was brilliant and Marshall really controlled the game well with his kicking. Brooks was hit and miss for mine. Did a couple of very good things in defence and kicking, but his direction in attack needs to improve. Forward pack were all great, no two ways about it.

Cant believe it. Hats off to all who held the faith. Almost shed a tear - one of the great wins.

Only problem now is who will play when Reynolds comes back? Benji needs to start, Gamble is playing well and lurking for a FG start, Reynolds is our marquee player and well Brooks is Brooks.

Otherwise, Marsters and Thompson are guaranteed spots in the back. Kev needs to go, very disappointing. Lolohea played decent, lacking speed. Nofoaluma should start ahead of MWZ, he bagged a double in ISP so long as he picks up his defensive duties.

Rochow will do great as a bench player when Aloiai comes back.

Very impressed by all the boys. We beat the benchmark team!

Just at the station on the way home. So proud of the effort today everyone put in and the defence was great. One of our best wins ever. Took a little luck but you earn luck.

theres still plenty of attacking spark to come back with guys like nofo and alolai
than we got renoylds,sue,liddle grant

We won and what a win, but Kev needs to be dropped, he was bog ordinary

@ said:
What can I say but Woo hoo
Believe in the team boys
Believe
We all wanted the win and we got it
I know it's only the 1st game but what a fantastic result
The kick from LOLOHEA
This will do him the world of good
This is massive for the boys
Looking forward to next week

Not only the kick, his pass was going to Thompson's chest before MCK'S head delayed the delivery for the try and allowed Tupou a shot. Tui came alive in the final section when the result was up for grabs.

@ said:
Only problem now is who will play when Reynolds comes back? Benji needs to start, Gamble is playing well and lurking for a FG start, Reynolds is our marquee player and well Brooks is Brooks.

Otherwise, Marsters and Thompson are guaranteed spots in the back. Kev needs to go, very disappointing. Lolohea played decent, lacking speed. Nofoaluma should start ahead of MWZ, he bagged a double in ISP so long as he picks up his defensive duties.

i think it needs to look like this
1.Thompson
6.Gamble or Brooks
7.Marshall
9.Renyolds

lolhea just didnt look great out there im willingto give him to round 5 though so he can get used to fullback

@ said:

Rochow outplayed Lawrence in every facet of the game. Aloiai and Rochow should be the starting backrowers when Aloiai comes back from injury. Kev definitely has to go - i'd be toying with playing Gamble in the centres.

Nofo should stay in ISP.

Latest posts

Members online

Back