Round 20 *Live Game Thread*

At the ground it looked like AD, ZM and big red had good games but all three had some brain explosions.
Is that close to what it looked like on tv?

At the ground it looked like AD, ZM and big red had good games but all three had some brain explosions.
Musgrove was very very frustrating to watch

AD had a shocking first half on screen and a great 2nd

Goal kicking 2as on point

Musgrove was very very frustrating to watch

AD had a shocking first half on screen and a great 2nd

Goal kicking 2as on point
There you go, you can't see a lot at the ground, the only thing you pick up on is the vibe 👍

It was more that they were all ordinary and made multiple errors in the first half but to varying degrees went much better in the second half. Seyfarth did a lot of work in defence but has to start driving through on his tackles more.

It was more that they were all ordinary and made multiple errors in the first half but to varying degrees went much better in the second half. Seyfarth did a lot of work in defence but has to start driving through on his tackles more.
Sounds like others agree mate. Well I'm at home now and I'm going to watch it 😁da dit da da dit da

Seyfarth sured that edge defensively from the inside out . His decision making meant that at all times th edge was marking up one on one .
I don’t remember once that edge having numbers , outside of broken field play , or kick returns .
He was real solid

not Madden Cobar???
some on here have him walking on water
I'm just watching it now mate. To be fair bud, you really see stuff all at the ground.
The mentioned Say Fart because of his red hair that stands out for miles and it looked like he did a lot of tackling. Jock played well from what I saw.

I just finished watching the post match coverage. My favourite bit was when the fox sports crew were expecting to interview Madden but someone stuffed up and got Naden instead.
1B3C3991-BE99-43CE-B5B9-226C6DC76DAA.jpeg

Well that was great waking up to a win, we seem to have the wood on the Bronco's at the moment.
Nice early birthday pressie from the Tigers, they seem to do this more often than not.

Great to be off the bottom of the ladder. The highlights looked pretty good too.

WT INJURY LISI 31/7/22

TIGERS

Jackson Hasting (ankle) - TBC

Luke Garner (neck) - Round 21

Tommy Talau (knee) - Round 21-25

Stefano Utoikamanu (wrist) - Round 24-25

Luke Brooks (calf) - Round 25

Alex Twal (concussion) - season

Shawn Blore (ACL) - season

No surprise the toxic players are gone and the team looks way happier last night.

Their body language when a try is scored says it all

WT INJURY LISI 31/7/22

TIGERS

Jackson Hasting (ankle) - TBC

Luke Garner (neck) - Round 21

Tommy Talau (knee) - Round 21-25

Stefano Utoikamanu (wrist) - Round 24-25

Luke Brooks (calf) - Round 25

Alex Twal (concussion) - season

Shawn Blore (ACL) - season
We certainly have had a terrible season with injuries. With the real lack of NRL grade depth this has been a huge factor in where we sit on the ladder no doubt.

Back