Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we get D Brown, A Doueihi will accept centre, we need to recruit another halfback, possibly D Hawkins. Hasting settles as lock, bench or leaves.
Brooks and Madden if the can find a starting spot elsewhere , I encourage them to go, we have no room.

If we get D Brown, A Doueihi will accept centre, we need to recruit another halfback, possibly D Hawkins. Hasting settles as lock, bench or leaves.
Brooks and Madden if the can find a starting spot elsewhere , I encourage them to go, we have no room.
You don’t want a rebuild with old parts.

my only problem with us maybe going for Dylan brown is that I don't think that he would do much better then how AD is playing with the roster we have right now but I'm guessing we are going to get at least another marquee signing with him

my only problem with us maybe going for Dylan brown is that I don't think that he would do much better then how AD is playing with the roster we have right now but I'm guessing we are going to get at least another marquee signing with him
F

Brown is considered one of the best defensive halves in the game. He didn’t play that well last night against Souths. Although Souths backline was on fire not many teams would have been able to contain them. Melbourne‘s defence was outstanding against Penrith.
With Benji, Sheens and Robbie running the team next year it would good to have a few very strong defensive players in the backline like we had in 05.

Brown is considered one of the best defensive halves in the game. He didn’t play that well last night against Souths. Although Souths backline was on fire not many teams would have been able to contain them. Melbourne‘s defence was outstanding against Penrith.
With Benji, Sheens and Robbie running the team next year it would good to have a few very strong defensive players in the backline like we had in 05.
I like Brown but I think we would need to be around 850-900k to have a chance.. There are a few clubs that would pay that so time will tell

It's a risky signing. I'd rather go for Munster.

Reactions: 851
I have heard whispers and I stress only whispers from two people close to the club (but not inside the club) that Hastings will not be extending or resigning due to the Madge sacking. Both these people are independent from each other. I just hope if this is the case that Jacko gives the club notice of his intentions so they can go down another path.

I like Brown but I think we would need to be around 850-900k to have a chance.. There are a few clubs that would pay that so time will tell
It’s a dream to play alongside API & IPapi. Not J Hodgson and S Lane.
Our coaching team vs B Arthur and WHO.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I have heard whispers and I stress only whispers from two people close to the club (but not inside the club) that Hastings will not be extending or resigning due to the Madge sacking. Both these people are independent from each other. I just hope if this is the case that Jacko gives the club notice of his intentions so they can go down another path.
In an interview a few weeks ago he said he confronted sheens and sheens said there is a place for him in This team and then he went on to say he is looking to remain at the club and is hoping to earn a extension

Isaiah Papali'i set to honour his contract but Wests Tigers could LOSE finals-starved star David Nofoaluma who has fallen in love with the Melbourne Storm​

• Manager of Isaiah Papali'i told Tim Sheens his client will come across from Eels
  • Tigers fans were nervous dynamic backrower may backflip on three-year deal
  • Winger David Nofaaluma is 'loving' time in Melbourne, may stay with the Storm
  • He is on loan until the end of the season, poised to play finals footy for first time
By ANDREW PRENTICE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

Isaiah Papali'i is poised to honour his NRL deal with the Wests Tigers from next season - but they face an uphill task to keep winger David Nofoaluma, who is loving his time in Melbourne.
Parramatta star Papali'i, 23, has inked a lucrative, three-year contract with the joint venture outfit, but has been non-committal about his future after Michael Maguire was sacked in June.
However in welcome news for long-suffering Tigers fans, the backrower's agent Dan O'Loughlin confirmed to incoming coach Tim Sheens this week his client will honour his deal at Concord, believed to be worth $1.9million.

The Tigers need the Kiwi international on their books if they are to rebuild and challenge for a top-eight spot from 2023 onwards.

The club has already released or failed to re-sign forwards Luciano Leilua [Cowboys], Luke Garner [Panthers] and Kelma Tuilagi [Sea Eag

In an interview a few weeks ago he said he confronted sheens and sheens said there is a place for him in This team and then he went on to say he is looking to remain at the club and is hoping to earn a extension
Broken leg is on the mend. Plenty of twitter time, needs to find himself, he’s lost at the moment.

Isaiah Papali'i set to honour his contract but Wests Tigers could LOSE finals-starved star David Nofoaluma who has fallen in love with the Melbourne Storm​

• Manager of Isaiah Papali'i told Tim Sheens his client will come across from Eels
  • Tigers fans were nervous dynamic backrower may backflip on three-year deal
  • Winger David Nofaaluma is 'loving' time in Melbourne, may stay with the Storm
  • He is on loan until the end of the season, poised to play finals footy for first time
By ANDREW PRENTICE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

Isaiah Papali'i is poised to honour his NRL deal with the Wests Tigers from next season - but they face an uphill task to keep winger David Nofoaluma, who is loving his time in Melbourne.
Parramatta star Papali'i, 23, has inked a lucrative, three-year contract with the joint venture outfit, but has been non-committal about his future after Michael Maguire was sacked in June.
However in welcome news for long-suffering Tigers fans, the backrower's agent Dan O'Loughlin confirmed to incoming coach Tim Sheens this week his client will honour his deal at Concord, believed to be worth $1.9million.

The Tigers need the Kiwi international on their books if they are to rebuild and challenge for a top-eight spot from 2023 onwards.

The club has already released or failed to re-sign forwards Luciano Leilua [Cowboys], Luke Garner [Panthers] and Kelma Tuilagi [Sea Eag
Old news

Back