Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Gee, I don’t know mate? We don’t need Luai if those guys are any good, we need a half. Sullivan has about 16 games on his resume and possibly only 4 as a half. Brooks had a brilliant debut at 18, and his combo with DCE is top 5 imo.
Luai is NOT a half either....play him without Cleary running the side and he'll hop skip and jump sideways all game...Surely we can entice George Williams over for 2025 and beyond

Gee, I don’t know mate? We don’t need Luai if those guys are any good, we need a half. Sullivan has about 16 games on his resume and possibly only 4 as a half. Brooks had a brilliant debut at 18, and his combo with DCE is top 5 imo.
If Brooks can’t shine in that team he never will - and I’m doubtful he will. For he will continue to be reveered as a fraud by Tito.

Our problem is that those 3 you mention are 5/8s and Brooks is a 1/2. We have Sezer. So far we have possibly the worst halves options of all 17 teams. Just saying, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but anything can happen during 8 months of footy.
No he is not, he proved it over a 200 game window, you surely are taking the micky, Brooks is a 5/8th and he is Manly's problem for the next 4 years now anyway

If Brooks can’t shine in that team he never will - and I’m doubtful he will. For he will continue to be reveered as a fraud by Tito.
Yeh, I hope he goes ok. He’ll have a great back row to work with. It just pisses me that we’re scratching around for a half and there’s a perfectly good one wandering around on the other side of the harbour with a brand new BBQ. 😂
Our road to success goes right through the board room. There’s a lot riding on this review.

Here’s Tito’s 2024 lineup

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

We need a gun back rower, a gun outside back and additional hard nosed props.

No he is not, he proved it over a 200 game window, you surely are taking the micky, Brooks is a 5/8th and he is Manly's problem for the next 4 years now anyway
I realise it’s not a popular opinion, but unfortunately that’s what I believe.😔

Yeh, I hope he goes ok. He’ll have a great back row to work with. It just pisses me that we’re scratching around for a half and there’s a perfectly good one wandering around on the other side of the harbour with a brand new BBQ. 😂
Our road to success goes right through the board room. There’s a lot riding on this review.
Brooks had Ice and Bateman and failed, get over your love and skewed view on his ability, he is not and never will be a 7, let alone a good one

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

1-7 worst in the comp. 8-13 top 8.

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

1. Really good
2. Bloody crap
3. I like him but needs time
4. Probably not a First Grader in any other club
5. Meh
Halves might not be brilliant but im much more enthusiastic than our recent halves pairings

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

Contentious lineup Tito, but does anyone have news on Staines being resigned or cut? He's not listed in zero tackles '24 lineup.

26 is a MO (mutual option) technically he’s contracted until 25 unless the club or Klem decide to trigger it.
If we could get AFB for 200k more than Klemmer for 2025 would you take it ? Also think luai at 1.3m is a waste of money.. let's put faith in and properly develop the young halves we've got.. spend that money on the best 19-22yr old centre and a backrower.. Bateman and Ipap might be needing a rest by then and our need for an x factor centre is crucial.. there's got to be someone out there. Maybe Iro ?

AFB has a much bigger "gas tank" the JFH. Addin can play 80 minutes if needed. JFH has it over him in the intimidation and the enforcer role of a front rower though.
Does he? I guess I didn't watch the Warriors much this year, everytime I have seen AFB play he was used in 20 or 30 mintue stints.

Back