Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We have Fainu, Sullivan and Galvin coming through. The problem is Brooks right now is better than those guys. We are hoping those guys come good and become a lot better than Brooks but will it happen and if so will it happen next year ?

It's hard for next season to be worse than this one.
Our problem is that those 3 you mention are 5/8s and Brooks is a 1/2. We have Sezer. So far we have possibly the worst halves options of all 17 teams. Just saying, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but anything can happen during 8 months of footy.

Our problem is that those 3 you mention are 5/8s and Brooks is a 1/2. We have Sezer. So far we have possibly the worst halves options of all 17 teams. Just saying, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but anything can happen during 8 months of footy.

Sezer is on a one year contract. Maybe he'll have a huge year for us next year but I can't help but think the other 3 are the guys we need to come good.

I'm pretty sure Sullivan played a lot of 7 and Galvin and Fainu might be able to do it.

I'm fine with it and I'd probably prefer not to get Luai but next year assuming a good run with injuries we'll find out if Sullivan and Fainu are up to it. I think Galvin needs more time.

Who told you Brooks was a half.Ask Sheens why he got the flick.

Sezer is on a one year contract. Maybe he'll have a huge year for us next year but I can't help but think the other 3 are the guys we need to come good.

I'm pretty sure Sullivan played a lot of 7 and Galvin and Fainu might be able to do it.

I'm fine with it and I'd probably prefer not to get Luai but next year assuming a good run with injuries we'll find out if Sullivan and Fainu are up to it. I think Galvin needs more time.
Gee, I don’t know mate? We don’t need Luai if those guys are any good, we need a half. Sullivan has about 16 games on his resume and possibly only 4 as a half. Brooks had a brilliant debut at 18, and his combo with DCE is top 5 imo.

Gee, I don’t know mate? We don’t need Luai if those guys are any good, we need a half. Sullivan has about 16 games on his resume and possibly only 4 as a half. Brooks had a brilliant debut at 18, and his combo with DCE is top 5 imo.
Luai is NOT a half either....play him without Cleary running the side and he'll hop skip and jump sideways all game...Surely we can entice George Williams over for 2025 and beyond

If Brooks can’t shine in that team he never will - and I’m doubtful he will. For he will continue to be reveered as a fraud by Tito.

No he is not, he proved it over a 200 game window, you surely are taking the micky, Brooks is a 5/8th and he is Manly's problem for the next 4 years now anyway

If Brooks can’t shine in that team he never will - and I’m doubtful he will. For he will continue to be reveered as a fraud by Tito.
Yeh, I hope he goes ok. He’ll have a great back row to work with. It just pisses me that we’re scratching around for a half and there’s a perfectly good one wandering around on the other side of the harbour with a brand new BBQ. 😂
Our road to success goes right through the board room. There’s a lot riding on this review.

Here’s Tito’s 2024 lineup

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

We need a gun back rower, a gun outside back and additional hard nosed props.

No he is not, he proved it over a 200 game window, you surely are taking the micky, Brooks is a 5/8th and he is Manly's problem for the next 4 years now anyway
I realise it’s not a popular opinion, but unfortunately that’s what I believe.😔

Yeh, I hope he goes ok. He’ll have a great back row to work with. It just pisses me that we’re scratching around for a half and there’s a perfectly good one wandering around on the other side of the harbour with a brand new BBQ. 😂
Our road to success goes right through the board room. There’s a lot riding on this review.
Brooks had Ice and Bateman and failed, get over your love and skewed view on his ability, he is not and never will be a 7, let alone a good one

Here’s Tito’s 2024 lineup

1 Bula
2 Noffa
3 Tupou
4 Toa
5 Staines
6 Sullivan
7 Sezer
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papalii
12 Bateman
13 Pole

14 Sullivan
15 Twal
16 S Fainu
17 Blore

We need a gun back rower, a gun outside back and additional hard nosed props.
1-7 worst in the comp. 8-13 top 8.

Latest posts

Back