Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Everyone seems to be bagging and saying that the Knights will finish behind us this year?
Just looking at their back 5, they look a lot better than our back 5…….thoughts?
  1. Kalyn Ponga
  2. Dom Young
  3. Dane Gagai
  4. Bradman Best
  5. Greg Marzhew
What about their forwards, I think the main issue will be similar to Luke Keary, it'll all come down to Ponga and if he cops any head knocks, if concussions cause him any issues this year, with a fit Ponga they can play great footy, without him they don't really have any spark.

Checked the Slimeys website and there were no photos of MM back at training... That should have more conspiracy theories start soon,

Jake Arthur was there and Gutho sporting a new hairdo. Geez I hate Parra and the Dogs.

Go and wash my eyes out now that I had to see that filth.

Back on Moses,-why does he have to make a decision NOW, he can wait 12mths !H

Checked the Slimeys website and there were no photos of MM back at training... That should have more conspiracy theories start soon,

Jake Arthur was there and Gutho sporting a new hairdo. Geez I hate Parra and the Dogs.

Very interesting. And thanks for making that sacrifice for us, not lost on me!

Brad Arthur favourite players

Enlighten us...please explain
Cooper Cronk Started as a hooker then went to Melbourne played off the bench for the first two seasons playing some hooker also finished a few games on the wing in 2005 he played 5/8 then in 2006 he was manufactured into a halfback under the tutelage of Matthew John's

John Morris started at Newcastle on the wing went to Parramatta played some wing hooker and bench before setting in at 5/8 then in 2006 before Cooper Cronk was a Super Star and before he became one of the best half backs of the last 30 years John Morris was signed by the West Tigers

Tim Sheen's came out and said he will be our Cooper Cronk both played wing both played off the bench for some time over a season both played 5/8 for over a season in 2006 Cooper Cronk was turned into a half back when Sheen's made the comment in 2006 Sheen's did what he said and turned John Morris into a half back

You have been Enlightened

Last edited:
Cooper Cronk Started as a hooker then went to Melbourne played off the bench for the first two seasons playing some hooker also finished a few games on the wing in 2005 he played 5/8 then in 2006 he was manufactured into a halfback under the tutelage of Matthew John's

John Morris started at Newcastle on the wing went to Parramatta played some wing hooker and bench before setting in at 5/8 then in 2006 before Cooper Cronk was a Super Star and before he became one of the best half backs of the last 30 years John Morris was signed by the West Tigers

Tim Sheen's came out and said he will be our Cooper Cronk both played wing both played off the bench for some time over a season both played 5/8 for over a season in 2006 Cooper Cronk was turned into a half back when Sheen's made the comment in 2006 Sheen's did what he said and turned John Morris into a half back

You have been Enlighten
Do you mean “enlightened”?

You have been Enlighten
Okay this makes so much sense to me. I tried googling 'Johnny Cronk' a few times and couldn't find a WT player by that name. Now I get it. Lol.

Back