Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Same people who are saying we should sign Campbell are the same ones that trashed Laurie 2 weeks ago saying he’s too small, Laurie will be twice the player Campbell will be.
People weren’t saying Laurie is too small.
Commentary surrounded his lack of application. He seemed to not care enough to have high involvement. We have seen him inject himself better lately and the fortunes of the team have turned.

not the same amount of money involved.
we can't go into 2023 with inexperienced Jock Madden as the 7 it will end in disaster
This is a dumb comment.

Basically you are saying we have gone too far down the Brooks path to turn back now. Personally I feel no matter how much you have committed to something it is never too later to change tact.

Will Madden be better than Brooks? Who knows. But we will never know unless we try.

I do know that Brooks hasn’t demanded that he owns the Wests Tigers number 7 at any stage of his career. Good footballer yes but in our system no. He won half back of the year because he was one of the better players in an average team that over achieved.

I doubt Brooks wants to sit in reserve grade so he may want to go somewhere else. That’s up to him.

It would be a miracle if the Dogs can fit all their players under the cap. As it is they are apparently desperate to get rid of $500k for Corey Allen who is as slow as a wet week. Dolphins may be the only interested party.
Don’t offer the dogs anything for anyone until that get desperate and do the for sale,

This is a dumb comment.

Basically you are saying we have gone too far down the Brooks path to turn back now. Personally I feel no matter how much you have committed to something it is never too later to change tact.

Will Madden be better than Brooks? Who knows. But we will never know unless we try.

I do know that Brooks hasn’t demanded that he owns the Wests Tigers number 7 at any stage of his career. Good footballer yes but in our system no. He won half back of the year because he was one of the better players in an average team that over achieved.

I doubt Brooks wants to sit in reserve grade so he may want to go somewhere else. That’s up to him.
we certainly should not and will not be putting Brooks in reserve grade for Jock Madden

we certainly should not and will not be putting Brooks in reserve grade for Jock Madden
I like how you ignored the rest of my post.

I don’t know what the club will do but I know from the last few games they don’t see Luke as the captain of the ship (ie halfback). Thry moved him to 6 and back to 7 with Hastings controlling the team from 13.

I will never understand the hypocrisy of supporters that are up in arms if Isaiah backflips, whilst openly hoping Kelma does the same...Let him go, there are better options both inside and outside the club
stuff standards,its a business.rules will be manipulated in favour of the house-ever which way

Knights and Dogs are having cap problems, that's the main reason Dogs haven't registered contracts. Knights not so much of an issue in terms of available cash, more a case of where they've spent it. Too much money locked up in forwards and not enough in key back positions hence the potential move for Klemmer. Wouldn't surprise to see a Brooks/Klemmer exchange but nothing will happen there until the end of the season if at all.

If Newcastle ask for brooks and brooks was keen to move on then Klemmer would be a good swap , with madden in our team and the addition of Klemmer and the option of Tamou finishing up it would be good for both teams , Klemmer over 2 years 👍

If Newcastle ask for brooks and brooks was keen to move on then Klemmer would be a good swap , with madden in our team and the addition of Klemmer and the option of Tamou finishing up it would be good for both teams , Klemmer over 2 years 👍
We'll do just fine without Klemmer. He's certainly not worth the fuss being made of him.

Players like Klemmer and Brooks will get snapped up as soon as clubs drop off the top 8 hunt. I think this is also the reason why no moves have happened yet.
These guys can be used in a better swap option elsewhere. No rush.

our pack would be better with him in it, but I wouldnt be paying overs for him. I can think of 6 current players in our pack that I would be happy to remove and insert Klem.
Musgrave for klemmer and we throw in some coin now that is a deal worth entertaining

Back