Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The thing with Teddy is, he is a superb athlete, super fit, and could play 5/8 or anywhere in the backllne, or even an edge forward and still kill it. I think he will finish his career at the Roosters, and as one of the best that has played for the club, they will take good care of him.
For sure. Can’t see Roosters ever letting him leave. He is just too good.
The back end of Mini’s career was at Roosters. They are very much alike.

I posted something about a week ago or less about how Woods was being sought after however there was hesitance as there might be other options they wish to explore for a top 30 spot

I think we now know who that other option is…. I think both Bateman and Brown will be here next year and hopefully Brown and Papalili can get in Moses’s ear too for next year
To organise third-party deal(s) (if applicable) and allocate the amount of cash required to attract Moses, takes time and planning. This has been very good planning from WTs even if it does not get up but I have the view the club would have an answer. It would have to with the amount of cap space required to be allocated from 2024.

Was mentioned a while back that the Nathan Brown signing would be also a player swap with Jake Simpkin .

Would make sense because the eels don’t have a backup dummy half to no knees Hodgson .

Jake has limited opportunities here

Was mentioned a while back that the Nathan Brown signing would be also a player swap with Jake Simpkin .

Would make sense because the eels don’t have a backup dummy half to no knees Hodgson .

Jake has limited opportunities here
There’s no way that I would ever help out Parramatta, they got a player that has bungee knees so they can suffer for offering unders to their better players.
Stuff Parra.

Latest posts

Members online

Back