Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

AD has been offered a 12 month extension to his contract (daily telegraph)
back up plan incase moses takes up his option for 24? 🤡🤣

love AD but he only wants to play 6 and you cant split up the two peas in the pod if electric man comes along

back up plan incase moses takes up his option for 24? 🤡🤣

love AD but he only wants to play 6 and you cant split up the two peas in the pod if electric man comes along
Why would that be a clown move?

AD is a fantastic back up plan when you can see as clear as day there are still no current first grade halves on the market that would do a better job.

Insurance is a fantastic thing to have and a great mindset to be thinking with.

j
Why would that be a clown move?

AD is a fantastic back up plan when you can see as clear as day there are still no current first grade halves on the market that would do a better job.

Insurance is a fantastic thing to have and a great mindset to be thinking with.
just stirring the pot, the offseason entertainment is coming to a slow halt

If what Jux has said is true than offer
them someone we don't want or need.
If they don't like it tell them to kick rocks,
because he's already signed for 2024.
I doubt the news is true myself but you're
talking about Parra here. The way they
chucked a fit about releasing both Papali'i
and Utoikamanu hasn't been lost on me

Yea/no

There are some great Journo's out there and we actually can hear from them.

Were lacking depth and were really lacking Depth in sport. But hey who actually wants that.
And the fact any old nobody can call themselves a journalist these days ...and the truth is pretty boring to many these days

Reactions: 851
There is no way parra are gonna entertain releasing mosses 3 weeks before the season starts that would be completely bonkers

It doesn’t hurt to ask but
Yeah, agree. They still have premiership hopes this year. They won't throw that away.

Even though I fear Redemptions reprisals ...what upside does Toa have ..you can't get a solid footing in either the Knights or Tigers backline from 2020 -2022 ...thats not good form
I agree Happy, if we could send him for Moses that would be a cracking deal

There is no way parra are gonna entertain releasing mosses 3 weeks before the season starts that would be completely bonkers

It doesn’t hurt to ask but
The coach would be able to play his son at 7 and have a valid reason. Of course if they keep Moses and he is bagged from Pilar to post by the fan base, his game will take a massive slide.

In case like this you just have to bite the bullet, give him a release and hope to pick something up in the deal.

Back