Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

we're going to have to offer a genuine first grader with upside to even get them to pick up the phone. wouldn't be surprised to see Doueihi head for the exits.
Doueihi has only played regular first grade at the Tigers I don't know if that makes him a genuine first grader in anyone else's eyes. No matter what I think he has a lot of potential and the Tigers should keep him. I see him being a centre if Moses comes.

MySpace 4 life.

The coach would be able to play his son at 7 and have a valid reason. Of course if they keep Moses and he is bagged from Pilar to post by the fan base, his game will take a massive slide.

In case like this you just have to bite the bullet, give him a release and hope to pick something up in the deal.
Like your thinking could really become a bad virus for the Eels

I like to limit my comments to just my opinions, but seeing this is a rumours thread, I’ll add my 10 liras worth.
My friend who is chummy with a Wests Ashfield director says Moses deal completed last Thursday and they are trying to nut out a ‘23 release by offering eels an outside back.
Wasn’t that bloody rockstar was it?

We need Joffa i believe as just maybe Bateman might not even be coming?
Surely if he signed he would be here by now would have known way before it was released in the media?
What do you mean Bateman might not be coming? He’s signed sealed just not delivered. Keep in mind it’s not just a visa for him it’s also his family I won’t be surprised if he misses both trial matches, wish the club got the deal over the line earlier

Back