Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Anyone know if Stains was there today as he was not in any rep teams?
Hope to see him as a good player to sign with speed.

Reactions: 851
Wonder if he regrets knocking back a big multi year deal at the Raiders thinking he'd get a better offer?
Think he was looking to sign with Featherstone for 2024, as they thought they were a chance at promotion,
Obviously didn't happen.

Still holds a fairly high opinion of himself evidently, Not sure why....
Was a flash in the pan at best.
Not sure he'll pick up a first grade contract anywhere.

Maybe he's cashed enough now to just retire.

Wonder if he regrets knocking back a big multi year deal at the Raiders thinking he'd get a better offer?
Think he was looking to sign with Featherstone for 2024, as they thought they were a chance at promotion,
Obviously didn't happen.

Still holds a fairly high opinion of himself evidently, Not sure why....
Was a flash in the pan at best.
Never seen a bigger ball hog in my life. Remember Leiilua was picked up on mic calling him a greedy see you next Tuesday because of it one day

His show and go off the left was fairly quickly worked out for mine....
Was never one to pass the ball.
Maybe he should get some private tutoring from Sheens, 200 passes a day would really help his game.

Is WTF having problems,
Or is it my phone.

Last few days ive only received morning messages then a long break, then some more messages in late evening, is it me or the site.

blake wold be just another Sezer , we got one and it’s enough , time to sign Staines and a solid centre or Similar , The guy from Cronulla for starters

Reactions: 851
Wonder if there are players signed elsewhere but just waiting on the new 10 day rule to pass before announcing.
I know some players were away but strange no action yet for most teams.

Wonder if there are players signed elsewhere but just waiting on the new 10 day rule to pass before announcing.
I know some players were away but strange no action yet for most teams.
I wonder if that rule is mandatory. Suppose the club losing the player doesn't care, can they waive their right to put a counter offer enabling the signing to be announced as soon as it's done.

Latest posts

Back