Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Manly’s one was more creative, getting players to draw the logo’s of opposition clubs.

I thought we agreed to disagree? I still disagree. Your analysis is flawed. But I won't change your mind, so I left it. Why haven't you?

You raised a point on your way out, I just responded to that point. Agreeing to disagree is not raising further points while critiquing my analysis at the same time. That's just asking to continue the discussion 🙄

Alex Lobb to be given top 30 contract
It may end up happening but definitely won't be first choice. He is locked on a dev contract until end of 25 and hasn't even made his first grade debut. We also had very little room to move with our 2025 top 30 spots so that would be another reason I don't see us just upgrading Lobb at this point. We already have around 10 that don't have 20 first grade games combined.

Why do we just automatically make the assumption that another club will sign all 3? I know that’s what they would like, but it’s probably not going to happen.

I’d be more than happy to make an offer to Taylan and Terrel, if they don’t come no great loss.
As they say, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Actually 3 out of 3 would be terrible if it included Tyrone.

You raised a point on your way out, I just responded to that point. Agreeing to disagree is not raising further points while critiquing my analysis at the same time. That's just asking to continue the discussion 🙄
Hahaha this is exactly what you did, so I responded. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I haven't got time to argue with you. You're entitled to an opinion and I respect that.

Not a huge fan of signing "brothers"just because ONE of them is what we need.Done it already,and jury remains out
If Nofa is truly gone,we can take our time ..get thru half a dozen games or so..see whats on the market..and remain opportunistic
We have little idea of what we need atm...it will be clearer in April

We could use 2 of them for sure abit like the Fainu boys setup.

Who's the favourites to be our wingers come the start of the season?
Staines is locked in for the left wing for me.

I would say Lobb or Tupou on the right wing. Based on the timing of all the positivity around Lobb I would say it might be him. Could potentially solve the issue of long term goalkicker moving forward too.

Staines is locked in for the left wing for me.

I would say Lobb or Tupou on the right wing. Based on the timing of all the positivity around Lobb I would say it might be him. Could potentially solve the issue of long term goalkicker moving forward too.
I reckon it'll be the other way round.

Staines right wing, Tupou left wing.

I reckon it'll be the other way round.

Staines right wing, Tupou left wing.
Will be interesting to see how motivated Tupou is considering he is departing at the end of the season.
I’m a big fan of his, but no doubt motivation was a problem for him, even before signing elsewhere.

Will be interesting to see how motivated Tupou is considering he is departing at the end of the season.
I’m a big fan of his, but no doubt motivation was a problem for him, even before signing elsewhere.
I am sure he will be motivated to compete as much as possible and leave on a good note tbh. Wouldn't want to give a sour impression to his next club by not trying now that he has a new contract.

Latest posts

Members online

Back