Stefano Utoikamanu extends until 2025..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already under contract for another 2 years, we're talking about upgrading him from 350 over the next two years and extending him for an additional 2-3 years. At the moment he's worth about 500k, as a young prop who's yet to prove himself for an extended period.
We could upgrade him from 350 to 500k this season. Maybe 550k for 2023, 600 for 2024 and 700k for 2025 and 750k for 2026. Plus bonuses for origin etc. That's a $3.1 million deal guaranteed for a young rookie prop, and if he becomes an elite level prop along the way then you upgrade him to his new value, the same way we are now.

Now get it done Sheens.

Balmain boy I'll talk to you when your less aggressive, and if you don't want to talk to me thats also cool.

@cobarcats said in [Stefano](/post/1524668) said:
Balmain boy I'll talk to you when your less aggressive, and if you don't want to talk to me thats also cool.

Lol aggressive? I merely disproved your point using facts...

But anyways, whatever bro...

@balmain-boy said in [Stefano](/post/1524705) said:

Still too aggressive

@cobarcats said in [Stefano](/post/1524707) said:

Still too aggressive

???

Maybe you should reconsider going on discussion forums if you're so ultra sensitive about being proven wrong.

Hearing club is getting frustrated with Stefano and his manager….club feels they are being played….whilst manager lines up the roosters

God forbid the player ever step in and say what they want. Forever a servant to their manager.

@tigerap said in [Stefano](/post/1524764) said:
Hearing club is getting frustrated with Stefano and his manager….club feels they are being played….whilst manager lines up the roosters

Disappointing but not unexpected.
Fight dirty you clowns.

@cobarcats said in [Stefano](/post/1524416) said:
@balmain-boy said in [Stefano](/post/1524404) said:
@cobarcats said in [Stefano](/post/1524395) said:
Top props are between 750-1.1m and some of those are nearing renewals so some will demand higher. You would have compare him with other props and weigh up age and inexperience compared to his current ability and his potential to bring the club what it needs.
Alright then, this is my final offer, 800k~ 4yrs plus the tpa's I've already mentioned plus 200pcs of Woolworth Lego collectables.
If he accepts less (like no lego) then it's win win win

Name one prop earning 900k.

Jason Taumalolo 950k
David Fifita 1.1m
Tiny Fa'asuamaleaui 900k
Jake Trbojevic 900k
Andrew Fifita 850k still
Addin Fonua-Blake 850k
Couple more could be bothered.
Payne has will be paid out and upgraded.
The top props will demand more in new contract negotiations than what they're on.
I didn't say pay 1.1 for Stef, geez

hahahahaha stupid sharks still paying fifita 850k.....

@gnr4life said in [Stefano](/post/1524765) said:
God forbid the player ever step in and say what they want. Forever a servant to their manager.

Maybe be wants the best deal at the best club.

If he gives up 2 years of significant upgrade money to go to the Roosters, would prove once again the system is rotten.

That sounds familiar.

@balmain-boy said in [Stefano](/post/1524716) said:
@cobarcats said in [Stefano](/post/1524707) said:

Still too aggressive

???

Maybe you should reconsider going on discussion forums if you're so ultra sensitive about being proven wrong.

Your acting like I'm upset, you could not be further from the facts. I'm always happy on this forum because the members are cool with varied opinions which I respect even if I disagree.
There are so many things I didn't know that members have past onto me.
You asked me to name one prop and I did, more than one and the others who you said were backrowers well they're listed as props on a web site. As far as not being able to take criticism, well that's not right, I've been corrected a few times by my forum members and because they've said it with respect I took their advice gratefully.
If your not satisfied with my reply you can chat with me privately and you can get angry as you like, I ask you to not rant on the open forum, leave the forum to those who want to have a civil discussion.
I have a feeling that this post will make you even more angry so as I requested, chat with me and I'm confident we can resolve your issues with me. I won't respond anymore outside chat, so you can bait me as much as you like, I won't reply.
Thankyou Tiger Boy
Cobarcats

I'd be getting a bit annoyed to, it's becoming a distraction that I hope won't worry the other players.
Are you hearing that around the leagues club mate or chinese whispers. I love to be a fly on the wall in Sheens iffice.😁

I think our club is incompetent with these things. Labelling things as a mere formality when there is still a lot seemingly to pay out.

Seem like dead set imbiciles sometimes.

It's happened way too many times to be a mere coincidence.

Sheens coming out and saying they were about to re-sign him when they clearly weren’t wasn’t the best move looking back. Probably gave the manager more leverage.

Meh, was obvious as heck. Easily one of the top young players in the comp, always was likely to go to a successful club.

It is what is is - should have brought back Woodsy.

@moh said in [Stefano](/post/1524805) said:
Meh, was obvious as heck. Easily one of the top young players in the comp, always was likely to go to a successful club.

It is what is is - should have brought back Woodsy.

Woodsy lol we are heading towards rock bottom there.

Unless someone comes out with substantial proof, announcement from club etc it's puely speculative.
I agree that the longer this drags on the gloomier it gets.
HOWEVER "never give up, never surrender". Hey, was that out of "Galaxy Quest" hee hee.
I wonder how a mandatory report from managers would help ie pre, mid and post season reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back