Wests Tigers Coaches

I swear he was quoted in an artical yesturday saying it’s not particularly a path he wants to go down
Although Sheens himself told The Sydney Morning Herald that he was looking to make an appointment before the end of the year, chief sports writer Andrew Webster believes the conjecture surrounding his future is becoming somewhat of a circus.

“It’s a circus around Tim Sheens and whether he’s going to coach or not,” Webster said on SEN 1170 The Run Home.

“The reporters that are reporting that he’s in the frame for it, they’re not making it up, it’s coming from somewhere.

“I’ve talked to Tim Sheens about it even this week and he seems to run a line through the whole notion of coaching the Wests Tigers and that they’re keen to make an appointment before the end of the year.

It’s a Disgrace that Maguire was sacked without a handshake deal with a prospective coach done beforehand, considering that ALL of the recruitment seems to hang on who the new coach is going to be. For Sheens to come out and say Ciraldo is the target with no agreement in place is embarrassing. Sheens has stuffed this club for another season at least……. Rock bottom.

Although Sheens himself told The Sydney Morning Herald that he was looking to make an appointment before the end of the year, chief sports writer Andrew Webster believes the conjecture surrounding his future is becoming somewhat of a circus.

“It’s a circus around Tim Sheens and whether he’s going to coach or not,” Webster said on SEN 1170 The Run Home.

“The reporters that are reporting that he’s in the frame for it, they’re not making it up, it’s coming from somewhere.

“I’ve talked to Tim Sheens about it even this week and he seems to run a line through the whole notion of coaching the Wests Tigers and that they’re keen to make an appointment before the end of the year.

Sheens didn't shoot coaching down at the Ambush event

I thought the idea of sacking Mage mid year was to give the new coach time to view operations within the club, pick his/her own roster with plenty of cap to spend & settle in for next year. This appears to be sticking to the initial plan. As for releasing players, I agree with others & the club, if you don’t want to be here? See you later. I believe the club is sticking to this plan also. Some supporters think we are running a McDonalds, KFC store or are just so used to instant gratification. My advice is, relax & enjoy the roller coaster ride that is The Weststigers. Go Weststigers!

end of the year now? FFS we cannot wait until end of the year.. Do they think we are a TOP 4 team and players will wait for us :rolleyes:

I thought the idea of sacking Mage mid year was to give the new coach time to view operations within the club, pick his/her own roster with plenty of cap to spend & settle in for next year. This appears to be sticking to the initial plan. As for releasing players, I agree with others & the club, if you don’t want to be here? See you later. I believe the club is sticking to this plan also. Some supporters think we are running a McDonalds, KFC store or are just so used to instant gratification. My advice is, relax & enjoy the roller coaster ride that is The Weststigers. Go Weststigers!
Since when have we ever had instant gratification with this club?

end of the year now? FFS we cannot wait until end of the year.. Do they think we are a TOP 4 team and players will wait for us :rolleyes:
They're in no rush to appoint a coach.

They're in no rush to appoint a coach.
They should be if what they said was correct..
Pretty sure Sheen's said recruitment is on hold until a new coach so he has involvement in the team.. Surely they are not this stupid to start recruitment end of year when its only leftovers left to buy..
For years now we were screaming for top line players but we had no money so had to wait and now we have all the money in the world and no one wants to come here..

Geez, Webster is a busy dude. Just appointed by the Warriors, yet meddling in the affairs of another club. If he cares so much, why didn’t take the role himself?

All my life I have struggled with addictions. Booze, smokes, and the punt. Anyway, gave the smokes away, gave the punt away and now have the odd drink.Anyway my biggest addiction has been the Tigers and that has been almost impossible to flick, but now is the right time to say enough is enough and walk away from a fruit cake of a organisation

I think the fact that A. Koroisau wants Sheens may have put the old fella in the box seat.
As I've said before, just get this done ASAP and get some Calvary.
Api never said he wanted Sheens. When asked he basically said that whomever is coach is fine by him. If it's Sheens that's fine, he's committed to the club not the coach.

Api never said he wanted Sheens. When asked he basically said that whomever is coach is fine by him. If it's Sheens that's fine, he's committed to the club not the coach.
That's what I was asking for, thanks BB

All my life I have struggled with addictions. Booze, smokes, and the punt. Anyway, gave the smokes away, gave the punt away and now have the odd drink.Anyway my biggest addiction has been the Tigers and that has been almost impossible to flick, but now is the right time to say enough is enough and walk away from a fruit cake of a organisation
Lol I hear ya. It’s the most destructive addiction going.

Latest posts

Back