OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

I can see him coming over this year. But who would we release to make that happen?

It'll be an interesting year at Penrith.
There'll be Pippen/ Jordan tension by the bucketload. If the Panthers hit a flat spot I can see this exploding if daddy makes a scapegoat of our golden boy to protect his little boy.
He's already shown that he'll throw Luai under the bus if he needs to.

I have a feeling that the Panthers would be willing to release Luai early for one of our rising guns.

I have a feeling that the Panthers would be willing to release Luai early for one of our rising guns.
Probably, but it will be more fun to watch things fester over at the panthers. No doubt about it, he will be a psychological thorn even if he does his job professionally. I reckon chindaddy would be glad to see him gone.

would rather get luai here for 2024 and dragons need a prop after missing AFB
Still hoping for this year.....the vibe he gives off is he is done at Penrith.

I wouldn't give Klemmer away. Was really impressed by his performances till origin. Seems close to Api as a senior player.

Last year we reluctantly gave away Joffa.....he didn't wanna go either and things went downhill quickly just when we started to hope.

Nepotism is taking over at the riff.

Lots of guys over there are going to get really pissed off.

I’m not going to lie if you can get a quality player as soon as possible it’s always better, but I admire players who don’t immediately want to jump ship just because they’ve signed for the following year.
Also I think it’s an important year for us for a couple of reasons as some have already mentioned. The halves that can put their best foot forward this season will give us a better indication of who we would prefer to keep for 25 to partner Luai.
Also gives us another season to sort out our outside backs, blood some youth or bring in someone else.

Back