Live game thread (contains spoilers)

Refs, r u serious? No forward pass 4 try, but ours forward?????? Cherrington please, no more farah was heaps better…
Taylor's gone.....

@MacDougall said:
Our club is a joke. They should just fold. They serve no purpose anyway except to be laughed at and give the media fodder for negative spin articles.

Calm down.

First half was so impressive, coming back after the first 5 mins could have killed us.
Second half was a dumpster fire, nowhere near good enough.

We are a long way behind where need to be.

@Geo. said:
I absolutely hate it when players smile and giggle and pat the opposition like they are besties…

Now opposition players are praying together

I expect an influx of other players deciding they can't play on Sundays

Did Brooks play? I've seen enough if him now to not be disappointed if he leaves, in fact I'll be happy to see the back of him. Im sure it's pretty common knowledge in this forum that i was one of the first and most vocal about Benji Marshall well I'll start right now with Brooks, this kid is a dud mark my words.

Let's not start with excuses, Sharks were the better side over the 80 Minutes.
To many State Cup players in our side.
Brooks is a massive myth not even 1st grade standard defender.
Worry about Teddy being a Tiger for life than the other 2 halves, we are nothing without Teddy.
The 1st 2 weeks was just a fluke.

Well done to Sharks better side won

@lathami said:
Refs, r u serious? No forward pass 4 try, but ours forward?????? Cherrington please, no more farah was heaps better…
Taylor's gone.....

Fortunately he is not gone.

Was it Taylor giving away the penalties, missing the tackles and dropping the balls?

Blame the people who lost the games please, instead of falling back on the good old coach.

Sharks were to fast , to big , to strong .
With our Turnstyle defence , poor discipline ,and the inability to cope with the niggle , we got what we deserved .
This team needs to go back to the basics .

@TIGER said:
Did Brooks play? I've seen enough if him now to not be disappointed if he leaves, in fact I'll be happy to see the back of him. Im sure it's pretty common knowledge in this forum that i was one of the first and most vocal about Benji Marshall well I'll start right now with Brooks, this kid is a dud mark my words.

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting but I dont think its going to happen. I agree TIGER I would actually be pleased to see him leave; not concerned at all if he goes.

@innsaneink said:
@Geo. said:
I absolutely hate it when players smile and giggle and pat the opposition like they are besties…

Now opposition players are praying together

I expect an influx of other players deciding they can't play on Sundays

I'm not religious but i don't rag on religious people either but that made me sick.
At least pretend the loss cut you.

Meh
Same ol, same ol.
It is a well known fact that refs do favour the better sides. It's been happening for 100 years. But did we lose the penalties 20-0\. No.
Every refs game is reviewed and very seldom are they found to be wrong. Those on here who have played the game tend not to blame the ref.

5-2-3 and that is 100% accurate. We seem to have improved a little…but that's all.

We are not good enough. What happened just before and just after half time? AGAIN

@Geo. said:
@hobbo2803 said:
We've been bashed out of this game ..
Garbage arm grabbing defence and the giving away of dumb after dumb penalties has cost us this one !!!

I wonder what Taylor will say…

Hopefully, I'm leaving and taking Buchanan, Lovett and Rankin with me. :pray:

@foreveratiger said:
Let's not start with excuses, Sharks were the better side over the 80 Minutes.

Absolutely - no excuses. We got a number of jammy decisions ourselves.
The second half was a debacle:
3-8 penalties
10-22 score
We completed 9 sets (64%), and were outgained by about 300m.

@hobbo2803 said:
Sharks were to fast , to big , to strong .
With our Tunstyle defence , poor discipline ,and the inability to cope with the niggle , we got what we deserved .
This team needs to go back to the basics .

lol, the basics was last year….. you would think they would have learned by now.

Has naiqama got ebola, fair dinkum best attacking player in comp first 2 weeks, now you don't hear his name called.

Has the game plan changed?

How many weeks in a row is it we let in a try right on halftime, and another right after halftime, what inspirational words does Taylor implore on these blokes in his pre game and halftime speeches.

Lovett, Cherrington and Rankin need replacing. Rankin didn't do anything wrong, but doesn't do anything great either.

Chee Kam for Lovett
Joel Edwards for Cherrington
Addo Carr or Justin Hunt for Rankin

Back