Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Pretty sure she's an analyst
Don’t mean to be rude but is her name Token. How many analysts do we need here. I heard Dwyer say the other day his main focus now is opposition video.
Does that mean they’ve split the analysis into 2 roles ?
I would have thought that the coaches need to be heavily involved, or are they taking Dwyers feedback as gospel.

Cronulla supposedly looking to lock up Hynes on a long term contract. We should be topping anything they could possibly offer and them some. Even go as far as life after football. Why did we not look at him before?

Diamonds in the rough...
I think we need to change tac and go for a realistic alternative. We have tried the the path of finding an elder statesman to lead our team around the park "which is working out great"
Tristan Sailior and Trindal /Connor Tracey halves / if they fail... they both have utility value and Tom Chester fullback "really like this kid", plus Kayal Iro at centre.
With the exception of Sailor, the other 3 are contracted to 24. Currently getting to an age and time in their footy careers to bust out and all are blocked and waiting for an opportunity.

Don’t mean to be rude but is her name Token. How many analysts do we need here. I heard Dwyer say the other day his main focus now is opposition video.
Does that mean they’ve split the analysis into 2 roles ?
I would have thought that the coaches need to be heavily involved, or are they taking Dwyers feedback as gospel.
No idea someone posted she was some sort of video analysis wether she's helping compile the video or actually analysing I'm not sure

If I was in charge I would draw up a list of the best young talent and make them offers that they could be 1st graders next year , offer them a good upgrade on there current contact , then get rid of all the dead wood at the end of this year , if the club can’t get that plan done then u would want to know what the hell are they trying to do

2007 is more than a few years ago.
Best example is probably Parramatta besides the Broncos. You need to look at what happened at Parramatta between 2015 to 2016.
They won back to back spoons in 2012 and 2013. And didn’t look out of it until 2016.
I thought they got the spoon only a few years ago, but I think it was like second last or third last my bad. But yeah parra are a good example they haven’t won a comp but stayed competitive and broncos was only 3 years ago and now they’re reaping the rewards, again haven’t won a comp but are competitive now. Fingers crossed we can get it right soon because it’s been a long enough wait for all of us tigers fans

I understand we have Api on contract only for this and next year with a player option for 2025 which you can bet he will not be exercising unless things improve dramatically and soon. One guy we need to do all we can do to hang onto beyond 2024.

Cronulla supposedly looking to lock up Hynes on a long term contract. We should be topping anything they could possibly offer and them some. Even go as far as life after football. Why did we not look at him before?
He probably laughed at us before and will laugh at us if we approach again.

Mentioned it a few times over the last few months but I would go after Kennedy for fullback.

We really have to make a play to get him. He isn't that top echelon player but he is a quality first grader in a spine position. He'd be one of the first picked in our team and improve us massively.

We really have to make a play to get him. He isn't that top echelon player but he is a quality first grader in a spine position. He'd be one of the first picked in our team and improve us massively.

We need to build. We aren’t going to get superstars. Kennedy is a NRL quality fullback something that isn’t readily available he would solve a position for us & make an instant difference to us as well.

He actually calls alot of the attacking shifts at the Sharks within the 20-30mtr zones also.

We shouldn’t bother for Kennedy no chance he will leave the Sharks. We won’t land any decent players for 24. The club will be signing their players from Cup to fill in the remaining spots.

Members online

Back