Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

🙄
Are you an elderly woman?
You seem to.come across that way.
Where is this spark been for the last 5 or so years?
Since its been "Luke's " team.
You need to shake the cobwebs off and get out there again.
Luke is shit.
In short, you

1. have no idea
2. have no idea
3. have no idea about Brooks' contract value.
4. make crap up to tailor your pitiful offerings.

Last edited:
Doueihi is remembered well better than he has played…

Really. He was clearly our best player when he was on the park and it wasn't close. Sure he has a lot of flaws. He gets caught out defensively. He is relatively slow. He takes the wrong option at times.

He was still the guy most likely to come up with a big play.

Surely he is a massive keeper as is Hastings.

Meeting with Angus set to take place today both parties are keen

Sounds good. I'm not getting excited until there is something official and even then he has to perform relative to his contract.

Still I'd love a gun edge backrower like Crichton.

Hope it's wrong, MAGPIE Spock is reporting our Harold Mathews prop Miller has signed with the dolphins 3 year's at 150,000 a season???

Hey guys, don't you think the Brooks bashing is a dead end topic.
Nothing we say on this forum is going to change things one bit.
We're rehashing the same for and against about Brooks daily on the forum..... it's crazy.
I'm really starting to worry about some of you guys.
The fact is, Brooks is going to be here this year and most likely next year and as I said, what you keep beefing about is not going to influence the powers to be one bit.
The position Brooks and AD play will be determined through necessity more than anything.

Hope it's wrong, MAGPIE Spock is reporting our Harold Mathews prop Miller has signed with the dolphins 3 year's at 150,000 a season???
I just commented on the other thread. How can a club like WTs afford $150k albeit for a talented young player at that age. Apparently this is how the NRL want it. It's sad for the SW of Sydney because we need more young men of his quality coming through our ranks to the NRL.

Laurie has copped it badly even though he played very well last year and has improved this year after injury.

He has been relatively poor this season and he would be in the bottom 4 fullbacks in the comp.

I like the kid but I'm not sure he is the guy we need at fullback.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Back