Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I can see a world where Galvin is our five eight outside of Sezer into Luai and Latu is our utility at 14.
If your good enough your old enough.

If anything, it’s good to see Benji giving Galvin time to learn the right side of the field to benefit from his right foot kicking game.
Come on lol…this bullshit is getting out of hand.
Last year Fainu was the second coming…now he can’t even make the run on side ahead of a totally unproven schoolchild?

Moses the player in a system is every clubs dream - he’s a superstar ability wise have to give him credit for that. I think he’s the best 7 behind Cleary imo he’s that good even better than DCE on his day.

However, Moses the person is every clubs nightmare. Seems to have not much accountability skills and likes to blame others. Goes missing when the game gets tough on occasions. Hence why he hasn’t won a comp, if your 7 is like that it’s gonna be hard to win a competition. Which is why I don’t think it’d be terrible if Parra let him go. Dylan Brown and Ethan Sanders could have serious potential.

Cleary is the opposite though and that’s why he’s the best 7 in the league coming off a 3 peat. Jarome similar characteristics which is why I’m so excited for Luai’s pending arrival.
Didn't Sanders go to Canberra Teddy23?

Last year Fainu was the second coming…now he can’t even make the run on side ahead of a totally unproven schoolchild?
Bold claim but I guess we’ll see.
I for one think Sezer is far more likely to be lining up at halfback and is more crucial to our success than anyone for the other 3 halves.
Who knows we might have a Sezer / Douiehi halves pairing mid year.

Look but Skando, Brett Hodges and Liam Fulton... It's different.
Leave for Super league for a few years, come back... Meh.

It's actually kinda good cheering them on in another comp/league.
Yeah I know... It wasn't to a club weve been brought up to despise

I'd made a skando banner for someone here and when JS joined Huddersfield they sent the banner over to some Giants fans in England, was pretty cool seeing it on TV

I'd expect sezad to get first crack in the 7

Its a no brainer to start with your most experienced squad as we are in our situation.with an.wntirely new halves pairing in.rhe spine
Change and disruption is the last thing we want going into the season, imo your most liky outcome for that scenario is your most experienced players in the 1-17
Early in the season isn't the time for blooding rookies where it's likely the weekly grind.of NRL. will find them out quickly

I have a feeling Luai will miss a lot of footy this year.
Only if he’s injured.
He’ll want to go out on a high coz he’s been with those guys for a long time and friendships like that promote respect imo.
Actually could have one of his best seasons so far. Of course it also depends on whether Ivan supports him, or starts to look at possible replacements for the future.
He’ll have to do both !

Penrith raid hasn’t stopped.

The club have approached Sunia Turuva’s management but have reportedly been told it’s unlikely a deal will be struck as he prioritises getting a deal done with Penrith. However, if somehow talks were to break down expect us to be a serious serious shot. Assuming Api is leading the recruitment with that one. Penrith’s cap space isn’t in the greatest condition which is something to consider.

Besides that I’ve got nothing.

Heard something really interesting about Parramatta today though….. whispers going around Moses isn’t happy.
Thanks @teddy23 always appreciate the insights.

Turuva almost completes the backline.

Starting to have good depth across the park now.

As much as I hate Parra, it wouldn’t be the worst thing for them to break up their spine. Too many egos in that dressing room.

There's only 2 really....
And they've championed Parra to where they are.

Brown has no ego....

Not sure where or how they all fit into the equation, but it’s rumoured that Benji is highly impressed with Galvin and will certainly be having a good look at him in our NRL trials with an eye to him potentially being in our top 17 for round 2.

Penrith raid hasn’t stopped.

The club have approached Sunia Turuva’s management but have reportedly been told it’s unlikely a deal will be struck as he prioritises getting a deal done with Penrith. However, if somehow talks were to break down expect us to be a serious serious shot. Assuming Api is leading the recruitment with that one. Penrith’s cap space isn’t in the greatest condition which is something to consider.

Besides that I’ve got nothing.

Heard something really interesting about Parramatta today though….. whispers going around Moses isn’t happy.
thanks mate. if anything it indicates the club is after a first grade quality outside back for 2025. whether it’s Turuva or someone else it’s clear that’s what they want next.

That would be a marriage made in heaven, he's a cock through and through.

Agree, I think you may have pre season fever JRT!
Let’s discuss again the week before our first game( coz training photos and the trials won’t really reveal anything).
And will sign for only $350,000 because it’s the chance to play for the roosters 🤦‍♂️

Back