THE BOARD - Tell them what you think of their performance, now!

What time is the meeting tonight?

When can we expect some real news to be reported to the media?

I’ve noticed a lot of the Forum “insiders” aren’t leaking much news about what is going to happen… even the Richo news wasn’t “leaked“ by anyone?.

So one of the articles about tomorrow's board meeting has suggested that while there's a possibility of a major shake up, that nothing has been decided and that doing nothing remains a realistic option.

So I suggest all those who care about the club and want to make sure that the current Muppets on the board are left with no uncertainty that the fans demand wholesale change and not just one sacrificial lamb, to email them and make it unbundantly clear that we want all the recommendations from the review to be adopted. Anything less is an insult and won't be tolerated.

Tony Andreacchio: tony.andreacchio@ashfield.rh.com.au
Danny Stapleton: danny@prioritycoatings.com.au
Rick Wade: rwayde@hotmail.com
Lee Hagipentalis: leeh@brydens.com.au

Dennis Burgess appears to be a dinosaur with no email, but he has a facebook account called 'denny's email', amd an insta he uses a fair bit.
https://www.facebook.com/dennysemail, https://www.instagram.com/wildmandenny

If you have Julie Romero's email please pass that on too so she can be reminded.

Be civil, thankful for their service but remind them of their many many failures and the desperate need for fresh ideas, accountability and an improved corporate structure and governance at Wests Tigers.
So you want all the recommendations adopted without knowing what they are?

Sounds sane. The Voice anyone?

Anyone know if tickets are being sold to attend the Board meeting tonight?

It could be one of our greatest victories or another demoralising loss ... arghh the emotion!

No tickets but fans can get in on the action with Wests Tigers commemorative board meeting Woodstock Bourbon. Limited release so get in fast www.roarstore.com.au

Perfect stocking filler for the degenerate wests tigers supporter.

While I can't say too much, I know a little about how Shane Richardson operates.

The bloke is very, very intense! Not at all unusual for him to rip someone a new one over something minor.

He's very hands on and does not take any BS. No doubt he'll ruffle a few feathers.

I really hope he gets involved with our club, He's exactly what we need at this point.

While I can't say too much, I know a little about how Shane Richardson operates.

The bloke is very, very intense! Not at all unusual for him to rip someone a new one over something minor.

He's very hands on and does not take any BS. No doubt he'll ruffle a few feathers.

I really hope he gets involved with our club, He's exactly what we need at this point.

As you say if he brings that attitude to the club it is exactly what we need.Our "untouchables" need to go and competent people in their place

While we are ar it......can someone please remind me what Pasco has done for the club...OR.... should he stay. Whichever is more justifiable and easier to write.....

The pigs will be there...... paparazzi and cousins , friends, and that guy down at the pub.... everyone has a story.. it will all come out.. How will you know? Competition table position.

All I’m hoping for is we follow the rules of Taronga Park and stop putting the mongooses in with the snakes and the Hyenas with the lions.
I don’t know if there are factions but definitely a fraction too much friction!

Richo would be brilliant. get it done WT.

Richo would be a coup.

But of course irony is that the people who are looking to get this done are the current board who some want replaced.

The same board who recently appointed Benji and will probably ensnare Luai.

The sticking point is Richardson wants a consultant's role which is a type of football operations review.

Explain to me who is the "Balmain" faction. Stapleton? One man makes up a faction?

Stapleton is an accomplished board member......nearly 20 years good times and bad.

That type of experience supersedes other qualifications.

He is also the important voice for matters pertaining to the Balmain influence within the WT.

Probably what is wanted by some on here, especially former Balmain fans is an ending of majority Wests Magpies control of the club especially since Balmains unfortunate financial demise and this is manifesting in all sorts of round about ways.

But what they don't get is that control is via the HBG which was set up primarily by Wests ownership to provide for an inclusive stable identity structure for all fans, Wests, Balmain and Wests Tigers.

We have all much to lose if this changes.

Last edited:
Back