Wests Tigers Coaches

Yeah I agree, surely a mess as big as the Wests Tigers needs a coach who has coached at least one game before?

Is NRL 1st grade coaching experience actually that important?

We just had the most qualified coach available on the market with us for 3.5yrs.
We also sacked one of the most experienced coaches in the game in Sheens.

We are a very very different club in how we operate compared to most other clubs.
Maybe not having someone with that experience and looks at things in a more modern way approach could be the best thing for us.

I am guessing the club made a conscious effort to remove Pascoe and Lee from official media commentary. They were getting hammered anyway, so I don't personally any issue with them keeping their mouths mostly shut.

Even the Members letters are now written by generic "Wests Tigers".

This is part of the role Tim Sheens took on - spokesperson as well as decision-maker.
So are you saying WT sink or swim on the strength of sheens decisions?

Exactly - It's his job!!

Where were the CEO and Chair of the Dogs when Barrett quit, It's not their job....
And to e honest - Even if it was, They're not as good as Sheens at doing what Sheens did last night.
I'm embarrassed by that display from sheens last night.

You’d be better off joint the podcast forum .. apparently it’s all rainbows and butterflies on there .

More your style !

And don’t forget to buy a hat of Pascoe at the next ambush meet

He’ll appreciate the business
What the hell are you talking about ? I literally don’t give a shit about Pascoe . If he goes or doesn’t go it makes no skin to me . As long as he’s nowhere near football decisions ever again .

I literally just explained myself . And you just spout rhetoric and buzz words , totally changing what I just said .
As for the other stuff .
We can’t all be 2 faced hiding in the shadows of a locked discord talking shit about people behind thier backs .

No one thinks that ! But what is the point of this forum of its all just this place is a mess . LOL the mess . Like what is happening the actual point of voicing the obvious ???
You say it like as if your the only one in the know . BLIND FREDDY CAN SEE IT!
Where the discussion though Ie. The reason to be on a forum ? Madge wasn’t performing or getting the results to sustain his job .
This isn’t the nba where you actively tank and everyone cops it on the chin . Even the NFL which has a draft and clear way of pulling yourself out of the muck doesn’t tolerate 3-9 performances , even when they’re partially tanking .
and for the millionth time , this isn’t about what happened last year it’s about who is going to be here in 2024 . And no one in thier right mind thinks Madge was going to to last until 2025 . NO ONE!
So what’s the point , if you’re trying to build the club for a run in 2025 or 2024 or even 2023 . If you think the coach is on borrowed time . You move him now and deal with it .
And to be honest it looks like Madge has achieved what potter and Taylor were hired to do . Clean up the club remove the mess , set up pathways and sprout some green shoots .
The next coach is walking into a way better job than Madge inherited . And that sux for Madge that he’s basically done all this work for someone else to inherit .
🥱 you really do post some dribble hey

I am guessing the club made a conscious effort to remove Pascoe and Lee from official media commentary. They were getting hammered anyway, so I don't personally any issue with them keeping their mouths mostly shut.

Even the Members letters are now written by generic "Wests Tigers".

This is part of the role Tim Sheens took on - spokesperson as well as decision-maker.
They should remove them altoegther.

Back