Adam Doueihi #227

Douehi is all over the shop. He has been drinking the cool aid over the off season and 0 out of three is the reality. Moving him to FB if that's the plan is madness imo if Laurie is available - most exposed position on the field and if you want to test a players mental strength when their game is off - Bellamy will have a field day with him.
He and Brooks together has been a disaster to date. If his head is not in the game he is no use to us in any position and especially not FB.

He’s cooked .. punt him 🥾

Attachments

• 41844906-428F-4270-86CB-76FFE7E77226.jpeg
    41844906-428F-4270-86CB-76FFE7E77226.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 5AD0DCF5-46F8-4DE8-BD8D-7E521CC60647.jpeg
    5AD0DCF5-46F8-4DE8-BD8D-7E521CC60647.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 3
I hated the day we signed AD … he was a center / number 14… and we signed him for 4 years!!!

Even though he paraded around saying he loved the club … he made us pay overs for us to get him and a longer contract … the roosters offered him lower wages and a two year deal

He only cares about himself and good on him but don’t pretend to be some tigers die hard…

The quicker AD leaves the club the better … he’s toxic attitude and staunch lebbo vibes (yes I can say that - my mums half Lebanese) … are a turn off to team mates.

The quicker we cut him the quicker a replacement will pop up.

Same for brooks … those passes behind players yesteday was kindergarten but he looked better at 6…. Surprise Tim Sheens !!! Every coach who has played him at 6 has done better except Cleary but he had Benji at 6 who was like the 7 anyway

Could AD work at lock?

Big no. Why would anyone suggest that?

His defensive efforts & lazyiness on the edge alone rule it out - no way his defensive efforts improve. His offloading decision making & ball handling when there is hard body contact is terrible also. He would be a bigger liability.

If errors continue it’s reggies and get some form or bust for him.

While he was rubbish their is one call out that he was playing injured and didn't train all week and was as said before the game playing in a lot of pain with a foot injury that couldn't be needled

Sheens said he leads the loudest voice at 1 so suspect he'll be given a shot there.

It's a good thing of he can lead from the back. But fullback tasks will be a high mountain to come for him.

While he was rubbish their is one call out that he was playing injured and didn't train all week and was as said before the game playing in a lot of pain with a foot injury that couldn't be needled

So he was injured and didn't train all week, besides the captains run.

Why persevere with someone who wasn't 100%

There were other guys that could've covered him

Then don't play him fmd 🤦🏻‍♂️

Why play him. Same as Brooks in the first round. These guys aren't even good players and we give them walk up spots.

He's so slow. Kickers will have a field day if he plays fullback.

It's idiotic. How good was Staines as well. He has express pace. JAC didn't get anywhere near him. He was backing up in the middle of the park. I can't remember any big mistakes unlike Laurie being back there.

Sheens goes and says we might see him get some more time there because he is a dominant talker.

I said it before,AD has an ego that needs to be contained,and very quickly,he thinks he can do all the work,hogs the ball,wants to win every game on his own and is the main reason our game falls apart when the forwards have done very well to get us in the zone ...the intercept pass he threw straight to the dogs player said it all to me...
AD needs a kick in the arse and told to do your job,stick to the gameplan or its in ressies next week..

Adam should have been rested to recover from his injury , we have players who can cover
wakeman and brooks combined well and should have been starting halves
Staines done well and deserved to stay at the back .
playing injured players and continually moving players to accomodate others is not the smartest thing to do .
our trial win was enough for me to have Wakeman in the team and yesterday proved again he and brooks should be our halves next week , if Adam is injured stay off and recover
next week we should have
Klemmer , Appi Steph , Bateman , Pappi , Joffa all good to go so up front no worries
halves = Brooks , Wakeman
Full back = Staines
centre = naden
Centre =
Wing = Tupou
Wing =

res = Pole , Blore , Kepaoa

Latest posts

Members online

Back