Doueihi does ACL again

Poor lad looked devastated...
Fingers crossed a good recovery.

He will make a full recovery and play again
He’s only 24

He’s not gonna give up on his hopes and dreams

Some tough calls need to be made soon.

No options unless we go to market. The best option I can think of is Reilly and only because I haven't seen him play in the halves and therefore he might perform.

We are desperate for another half.

No options unless we go to market. The best option I can think of is Reilly and only because I haven't seen him play in the halves and therefore he might perform.

We are desperate for another half.
Yep, we need to go to market or give someone a run in FG at half 5/8 that we have not yet tried. An interesting week ahead.

Who knows. Knights 9 also did an acl at their home ground. Player or turf who knows.

Either way, not good news on losing one of our very few spine options, even if he is a centre.

Good luck to Adam with his recovery, though being the third time on the same knee, seems like the end to me.

2025 he can give Eddie Jones a call and go play rugby union, softer game and could easily play inside centre, fly half or fullback in union

Either way, not good news on losing one of our very few spine options, even if he is a centre.

Good luck to Adam with his recovery, though being the third time on the same knee, seems like the end to me.

I feel so sorry for the guy.

There’s a tendon from your hamstring that’s used to reconstruct the ACL and it’s fed along the same path through your knee as ACL and screwed into your femur, it’s called a graph.
But he will have hamstring problems and never be as fast again

But he will have hamstring problems and never be as fast again
That’s the big concern, definitely affects speed but even more so is confidence in the stability and being able to fully load up on it.

I’m saying that these guys have the best medical teams in the business and ability to rehab every day so he could still get back to near 100%.

Biggest battle will be in his head.

Latest posts

Members online

Back